Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB Silver for GoA

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    This is bordering on conjecture. It could be a complete coincidence that Kimciir posted his fixstat on the same day that Osim put up the post here. Not saying it's one way or the other, because I know neither of these guys, but just wanted to throw that out there.
    I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Osim View Post
    Just to clarify, my fiance cheated on me and I maxed out her credit card. Didn't expect her to catch it so quick. I have been perm banned, all of my accounts with toons such as kimcirr, kimsirr, owsbane. I'm an old player from 2003 or so who left and just recently came back. The Osim account was one I purchased when I stopped in during 2014. It was later traded away but I created the osim name here when I acquired him and he is not related to me in any way now if he is still out there.

I am sorry to have slighted various people in the process. It was not my intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    I stand corrected.
    It seems pretty standard for people to list things here on the PC and also on lich at/around the same time. If you're selling something you want to reach as many people as possible.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 02-13-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Just to clarify, my fiance cheated on me and I maxed out her credit card. Didn't expect her to catch it so quick. I have been perm banned, all of my accounts with toons such as kimcirr, kimsirr, owsbane. I'm an old player from 2003 or so who left and just recently came back. The Osim account was one I purchased when I stopped in during 2014. It was later traded away but I created the osim name here when I acquired him and he is not related to me in any way now if he is still out there.

I am sorry to have slighted various people in the process. It was not my intentions.
    If you really wanna get back at her, post her nudes here.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-14-2017 at 10:49 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

I'm a bit mystified by all of this. So your fiancee cheated on you.

You discovered her true nature now and not 1,3,5,10, 20 years down the line and before you had to waste tons of money on an expensive divorce, custody, etc...years from now. Instead of treating this as the blessing it was, you instead chose a means of "revenge" that:

1 - could be fixed by her with a 10 minute phone call to the police and a 5 miunte phone call to her bank
    2 - subjected you to possible felony criminal liability for theft and identity theft
    3 - screwed over a bunch of innocent people in this game that you at some point enjoyed playing and now can't play any longer

You're not very smart are you?

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    I'm a bit mystified by all of this. So your fiancee cheated on you.

You discovered her true nature now and not 1,3,5,10, 20 years down the line and before you had to waste tons of money on an expensive divorce, custody, etc...years from now. Instead of treating this as the blessing it was, you instead chose a means of "revenge" that:

1 - could be fixed by her with a 10 minute phone call to the police and a 5 miunte phone call to her bank
    2 - subjected you to possible felony criminal liability for theft and identity theft
    3 - screwed over a bunch of innocent people in this game that you at some point enjoyed playing and now can't play any longer

You're not very smart are you?
    4. To further incriminate yourself, you decided to post a full confession in a public forum.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Bumping this because outing thieves is important to our community, and many of you are affected by it when it happens. He struck again, but under a new handle. Unfortunately, I have to again do a lot of work to fix the damage. Just do yourselves all a favor and check creation date of an account on the PC before doing business. Especially when prices are low.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    Bumping this because outing thieves is important to our community, and many of you are affected by it when it happens. He struck again, but under a new handle. Unfortunately, I have to again do a lot of work to fix the damage. Just do yourselves all a favor and check creation date of an account on the PC before doing business. Especially when prices are low.
    Can you share the PC account name so it can be added to the list?

The only account I can confirm is mhodge. His account was created in February 2017. Hopefully people will use those dates as an indicator with doing business with someone.

Blog Entries

Just to clarify, my fiance cheated on me and I maxed out her credit card. Didn't expect her to catch it so quick.
    You need to be sent to prison.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You need to be sent to prison.
    With a tramp stamp that says FUCK ALL BLACK PEOPLE ↓ in big bold letters.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible