Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB Silver for GoA

Default WTB Silver for GoA

Good for now. Thanks.
    Last edited by Osim; 02-09-2017 at 07:07 PM.

I've got some silvers to sell, $9 per works for me.
    Boora's General Store

a gear-marked grey stone edifice with two gears covering the top

Wehnimer's Landing
    Lich ID: 5631
    Map ID: 19

FYI, this guy was a scammer to a few people and the company. He paid with GoAs, but apparently used stolen credit cards.

Simu and the zombie overlord has been very kind to return the lost coins as they reverse the illicit funds.

Added character name:

Haciserr
    Last edited by Roblar; 02-13-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    FYI, this guy was a scammer to a few people and the company.

He paid with GoAs, but apparently used stolen credit cards.

Simu and the zombie overlord has been very kind to return the lost coins as they reverse the illicit funds.

What character was used to receive the silvers?

Osim listed a fixstat for sale on 2-8-17: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...16M&highlight=

These characters offered a fixstat for sale via lich on 2-8-17:

Line 452: [Merchant]-GSIV:Vultri: "selling a FIXSTAT 15mil and fixskills 4mil PM me"
    Line 983: [Merchant]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "selling a fixstat 16mil"
    Line 1440: [Merchant]-GSIV:Leyorn: "selling a Fixstat 15mil, fixskills 4mil, and reim orbs (50) use 4.5mil each P me"
    Line 4099: [Merchant]-GSIV:Kimciir: "Fixstat for sell, 16M."
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 02-13-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Just edited in it, Haciserr

Default I was scammed as well.

I bought Simucoins with the GOA, now I suppose I'll be billed and I had no desire to spend so much cash at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Just edited in it, Haciserr

Stop spreading misinformation Alastir, I received my fixstat in trade for a couple epic deep containers I was selling for 15mil. Leyorn/Vultri is also a standup guy, been around for years and done tons of business on lnet without scamming, far as I know.

I don't know Kimciir so I can't speak on that.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    Stop spreading misinformation Alastir, I received my fixstat in trade for a couple epic deep containers I was selling for 15mil. Leyorn/Vultri is also a standup guy, been around for years and done tons of business on lnet without scamming, far as I know.

I don't know Kimciir so I can't speak on that.

Which part was misinformation? I listed who offered a fixstat for sale the same day as the scammer listed their fixstat.

I said to use caution, except for you. Are you just bitching to bitch?

If people want to vouch for Leyorn/Vultri, maybe the last guy is the scammers character.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 02-13-2017 at 06:52 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    If people want to vouch for Leyorn/Vultri, maybe the last guy is the scammers character.
    This is bordering on conjecture. It could be a complete coincidence that Kimciir posted his fixstat on the same day that Osim put up the post here. Not saying it's one way or the other, because I know neither of these guys, but just wanted to throw that out there.

Just to clarify, my fiance cheated on me and I maxed out her credit card. Didn't expect her to catch it so quick. I have been perm banned, all of my accounts with toons such as kimcirr, kimsirr, owsbane. I'm an old player from 2003 or so who left and just recently came back. The Osim account was one I purchased when I stopped in during 2014. It was later traded away but I created the osim name here when I acquired him and he is not related to me in any way now if he is still out there.

I am sorry to have slighted various people in the process. It was not my intentions.