View Poll Results: Should Trump Pardon Joe Arpaio?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Trump should pardon Joe Arpaio.

3 30.00%
  • No, Trump should not pardon Joe Arpaio.

7 70.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Trump Pardon Joe Arpaio?

Question Should Trump Pardon Joe Arpaio?

Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was found guilty in late July of contempt of court after failing to stop racial profiling practices, said he would accept a pardon from President Donald Trump.

More...

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” the president said Sunday, during a conversation with Fox News at his club in Bedminster, N.J. “He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him.”

Trump said the pardon could happen in the next few days, should he decide to do so.

More...

What do you think Trump should do?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

The mayor of Phoenix thinks Trump may be planning to announce the pardon next Tuesday..

A pardon appears to be in the works..

Mr. Trump also implied that he planned to pardon Joe Arpaio, the former sheriff of Maricopa County, Ariz., who became a national symbol of the crackdown on undocumented immigrants with round-’em-up searches that landed him in legal trouble. “Was Sheriff Joe convicted for doing his job?” Mr. Trump asked to wild whoops and cheers.

“I won’t do it tonight because I don’t want to cause any controversy,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ll make a prediction: I think he’s going to be just fine.”

More...

Trump just pardoned Arpaio!

Controversial former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio was pardoned by President Donald Trump on Friday after being found guilty in July on criminal contempt charges stemming from his refusal to stop imprisoning suspected illegal immigrants.

More...
    Three fourths of you voted wrong in the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump just pardoned Arpaio!

Three fourths of you voted wrong in the poll.
    You are wrong. Your poll is "Should" not "Will", an important distinction.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You are wrong. Your poll is "Should" not "Will", an important distinction.
    Don't worry. The votes aren't public. I'm the only one who knows how you really voted.

Don't worry. The votes aren't public. I'm the only one who knows how you really voted.
    I didn't vote. You didn't have a selection for tacos, ice cream or Never Hillary.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

You don't know how anyone voted either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You don't know how anyone voted either.
    Wrong again fucktard.
    Last edited by Kobold; 08-26-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) disagrees with President Trump's decision to pardon former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.

"The speaker does not agree with the decision,” Ryan's spokesman Doug Andres told The Wall Street Journal. “Law-enforcement officials have a special responsibility to respect the rights of everyone in the United States. We should not allow anyone to believe that responsibility is diminished by this pardon.”

The White House announced on Friday the president would pardon Arpaio, who had been found guilty of racially profiling.

More...

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) released the following statement today on President Trump’s pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio:

“No one is above the law and the individuals entrusted with the privilege of being sworn law officers should always seek to be beyond reproach in their commitment to fairly enforcing the laws they swore to uphold. Mr. Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt for continuing to illegally profile Latinos living in Arizona based on their perceived immigration status in violation of a judge’s orders. The President has the authority to make this pardon, but doing so at this time undermines his claim for the respect of rule of law as Mr. Arpaio has shown no remorse for his actions.”

More...

Well. Certain People should start preparing to be on the receiving end of some spiteful and despiteful tweets.