Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flat price weapons and armor

1. Default

Bump, items in the first and third post still available
    Last edited by gilchristr; 04-20-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

2. Default

New items added
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

3. Default

Bump ... items in italics sold, others still available. Weapons in post #1 ... armor in post #3
    Last edited by gilchristr; 05-18-2018 at 02:06 AM.

I will take this please.... embossed leather breastplate
    3x, perm decent crit padding, temp incredible natural resist, 12 pounds
    1.5m