Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: You still like Trump?

1. Default You still like Trump?

Cringe worthy start from this guy and his teams. I was a no before he got elected. How about you folks? Yes or no.

In before...

He's a business man
    what about her emails?
    He won get over it
    snowflake
    Your tears are delicious
    lamestream media
    soros paid protestors
    Last edited by BigWorm; 01-28-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: i added more
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

3. Default

Lol

4. Default

Target and major corporations are slashing costs and overhead. Are they concerned? Is this the turtling of America to wait and see? Apple, Google, IBM and big tech are contributing funds to the labor groups to fight his immigration ban.

Where is this 3% growth and all these jobs expected to come from? The 45 full time and 15 part time employees that the XL pipeline creates them these 27000 jobs that are peripheral to oil and metal at 45,000 anually. I'm not buying it.

His vocabulary is about at a 5th grade level. He says great, excellent and good in just about every press statement about 6 times and every 10th word.

I think they are both pieces of garbage, but Hillary is worse garbage.

I didn't vote for any of them though so I can't say much. I do see a lot of things coming out over the next few years though as to how the whole political system has been so corrupt. You'll see taxes upon taxes and redundancies that aren't necessary. Who knows what's burried out there.

Trump is an ecological moron and I hate him for his views on the planet. The XL pipeline thing is a DISASTER amd we will find out why soon enough.

I'm hoping for a huge Clorox Bleaching of many departments and the Political system after this.
    Last edited by Soulance; 01-28-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Sorry, the Hillary card has already been played. The election is over, he won, get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post
    I think they are both pieces of garbage, but Hillary is worse garbage.

I didn't vote for any of them though so I can't say much. I do see a lot of things coming out over the next few years though as to how the whole political system has been so corrupt. You'll see taxes upon taxes and redundancies that aren't necessary. Who knows what's burried out there.

Trump is an ecological moron and I hate him for his views on the planet. The XL pipeline thing is a DISASTER amd we will find out why soon enough.

I'm hoping for a huge Clorox Bleaching of many departments and the Political system after this.
    He put a religious-based ban on people entering the country on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

How can you possibly say she would have been worse? I feel genuinely sick inside right now over what's going on.

Hey he didn't ban from any country that has ever had a citizen actually attack the US, of course every one of those countries has current or future Trump businesses in it, amazing coincidence.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

If I was stupidly rich I would put up those billboards of George W. Bush again with the "Miss me yet?" slogan on them. I think they are apt again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    He put a religious-based ban on people entering the country on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

How can you possibly say she would have been worse? I feel genuinely sick inside right now over what's going on.
    She would have taken in them without proper vetting, how has that worked out for Europe?

Could the timing have been better, sure. I am for it though.