Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help: Halcyon Hills Memorials

I had no idea this even existed

The officials have some, going back to 2010. Earlier ones are likely gone.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto..._id=842&page=9

I've only started going through old posts and but post 249 has one:

This is the memorial that we did for the player of Silverwolf, Reddwolf and Glima.

Peaceful Meadow, Oak Tree]
    Standing alone in the center of this peaceful meadow is a gigantic oak tree. Wildflowers have grown haphazardly throughout the grass creating an array of colors that spreads across the entire meadow. Off in the distance a small group of tawny deer can be seen grazing, with an enormous buck keeping watch. You also see a smooth gray granite bench with some stuff on it.
    Obvious paths: west
    >exam benc
    Smooth gray granite gives bulk to the well-worn bench. Gracing the seat at one end, a lean wolf lays quietly, the details of face and fur lined in hammered silver, and a great wolf has been crafted of polished red coral on the opposite side. Between these two kneels a shadowed figure drawn in ebon and onyx. Glinting darkly at his throat is a ruby fire elemental talisman. The word "Beloved" is hidden among the trees that form a subtle background for the two regal beasts and their shadowed friend.

We tried to incorporate all his characters.

It is a place of comfort that helps me remember my friend.

Cyrroc's memorial was the first I became aware of Halcyon Hills.

It was my first event (followed by Zzentar and Bisco) that I attended. I'm not sure though if White Haven requested a memorial room or if it was just the 2/25/12 farewell. They should have more information.

Also, I've kept looking and have found others, what a depressing project. I just don't know which room or if all got a memorial room in the Hills. Players of:

Atious/Saazz
    Lizabethany/Hunysuckle/Samanthany/Cessesii/Lahvendar/Teansy
    Lavinnia (GM Mignon)
    Myshantae/Keshonda
    Enegue (I know he has a Silvermule memorial, not sure about the Hills)
    Garredd Fosterwood

Outside the thread, Helden lost Yarx (he has a Helden memorial, not sure about the Hills) and Wanton (Helden memorial but not sure when Halcyon was constructed).
    Last edited by Roblar; 01-26-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post

It was my first event (followed by Zzentar and Bisco) that I attended. I'm not sure though if White Haven requested a memorial room or if it was just the 2/25/12 farewell. They should have more information.

Also, I've kept looking and have found others, what a depressing project. I just don't know which room or if all got a memorial room in the Hills. Players of:

Atious/Saazz
    Lavinnia (GM Mignon)
    Myshantae/Keshonda
    Garredd Fosterwood

Outside the thread, Helden lost Yarx (he has a Helden memorial, not sure about the Hills) and Wanton (Helden memorial but not sure when Halcyon was constructed).
    I found that list also on the forum, and have emailed a couple people, hoping to get some information, but I will keep digging. Thank you for your help.

-Dirvy

Prinum has he statue/gravestone inside of black wolves HQ
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post

Atious/Saazz
    Lavinnia (GM Mignon)
    Myshantae/Keshonda
    Garredd Fosterwood

I was told about these two who passed, but the person was not sure if they had a memorial at Halcyon Hills or not, so something to keep in mind if anyone knew these two:

Evangalea
    Taylir

Before anyone asks, I've gone through this area to look for GM notes, and there isn't much to go with. There are even unreleased areas that are very unfinished.

I was good friends with Taylir in-game. If I remember correctly, there was some drama with her character and real-life friend taking it over or something. I think it was while I was inactive for about two years, and ran into the friend later and learned she had passed. Can't think of her friend's character name yet. Something that started with an X maybe.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    Before anyone asks, I've gone through this area to look for GM notes, and there isn't much to go with. There are even unreleased areas that are very unfinished.
    Don't suppose you have access to the Officials archive, do you Wyrom? There are certainly more records in Socializing>Farewells and Returns folder that got purged in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by ktig View Post
    Don't suppose you have access to the Officials archive, do you Wyrom? There are certainly more records in Socializing>Farewells and Returns folder that got purged in 2010.
    All I can access are 20 posts from 2004 to 2010. Nothing in there. Allereli and I went through this last year (or was it the year before?).