Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo Immortal

Default Diablo Immortal

Despite all the FUD, this game is actually fun to play. We have a small group of Gemstoners playing on the server Arkaine's Valor (US east) if you want to join. Feel free to DM me at my Blizzard Gamertag (Amerek#1139), here, or on Discord (Amerek#5315).

P2W components are getting a lot of press, but the benefits are pretty marginal, especially at high tiers. Not as bad as GS, honestly.
    Last edited by Amerek; 06-09-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Not as bad as GS, honestly.
    To be fair that's a low bar.

I played it a bit on PC. Game-wise it's ok, plays well and all, feels almost like an MMO as there are people running around you doing dungeons and whatnot. Very obviously a mobile game, very linear, showers you with rewards initially until you get to the timegated stuff. The monetization is probably going to kill it soon though, particularly in PvP. I'm not planning on sinking too much time into it as mobile games as a whole are ephemeral and predatory.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Supposedly it takes like $110,000 to fully gear out a character.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's almost as much as GS.

I am enjoying it so far. I am level 58 currently and haven't felt held back by any P2W mechanics, but I suppose there are many that are much farther along than me.

I am on the same server as Amerek as lexbubba#1365

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I heard the same thing.. but it's not P2W because you can spend the next 10 years grinding it out and having all the same gear.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I got D2R for nostalgia purposes, but once I got my Zon to like 97 and geared out well enough…I just don’t have the time or patience now to play for hours on end looking for those ultra rare rune drops.

Blizzard was falling apart last year, and the community already hated the idea of Diablo Immortal from the infamous Blizzcon announcement. I’m totally not interested and figured it would be just another pay to win BS mobile game.

Blog Entries

Got this on my cell phone because my satellite can’t handle it on my laptop and am on the server as Arrolus though I probably won’t be able to play a ton. I’m still there though!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Do you have a warband set up yet? I am enjoying the game (almost level 40) and do find the game enjoyable. I have not felt any need to spend a cent on the game and it has not impacted me yet.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    yet.
    ^
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible