Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something new for House Sylvanfair in 2017

Default Something new for House Sylvanfair in 2017

Starting with our first event in January, House Sylvanfair will be announcing the launch of a fun challenge and incentive scheme whereby everyone who participates in our events during the year will be given a collectible themed-prize and a chance to win BIG at the end of the year!

Participants in the challenge will have two choices: to collect charms for a charm bracelet or contents for a special gaming case. You will be given a bracelet or case at the launch event - "Charmed, I'm Sure!" at 7.00pm on Friday 20th January - to start you off. The door prizes available throughout the year will then be a choice between a charm for your bracelet or a game for your case, so even if you don’t ultimately win the BIG prize, you’ll still have something to show for it!

There will be a total of 10 unique charms or games available to collect. More than one of each may be available to choose from at the higher profile events each quarter and some will reappear during the year, so don’t be disheartened if you miss out on any early on. Duplicates won’t count in the final tally, so feel free to trade with others to complete your sets.

Don’t worry if you can’t make the first event, we’ll have the bracelets and cases available at all our high-profile events during the year, so you’ll have a few chances to catch up. House Sylvanfair members will automatically be given a bracelet or case on request and one charm or game of their choosing to get them started, so if you’re interested in joining the House and want to have a head start, let us know!

So what is the BIG prize, I hear you ask! At the end of the year, those who have collected 5 or more charms or games will be invited to a private merchant session lasting ONE hour.

We hope you'll join in and have fun collecting your prizes. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Chatelaine Rohese

No code has to be inserted here.

* Events at which the bracelet and case will be available
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 12-05-2017 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Updated the table with the next event's prizes
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Ya know, Rohese just flat out rocks.

This is a fantastic idea, I hope I can make a lot of your events again this year. Thank you for being you.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

She does rock! Great idea!
    I'm not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde

very cool idea! Looking forward to Sylvanfair fun this year

Well done!

Our launch event last night was a huge success and quite a few people went away with a bracelet or case. For those who couldn't make it, don't worry, they'll be available again at our major event in March. I thought it would be helpful to add a record (in the original post above) of the charms and games given away at the events during the year so you'll know which ones you may have missed out on and add in what will be available at the next upcoming event.

Don't forget, if you're a House member, you will automatically be given a bracelet or case and your first charm or game. Just let me or an officer know when you'd like to collect them
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 01-21-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

I've updated the table in the OP to reflect the charms and games that were given out at Sunday's Greedy Gremlins in case you missed it and would like to keep tabs on which prizes went out. Remember, there will still be a chance to pick up both new and old prizes during the year so watch this space!

Our next event will be "Down the Otter Hole". This is now on the calendar for Sunday 12th March and I'll post more details nearer the time.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Updated the table in the OP to reflect the charms and games given out during Kuon's Blessing on Monday and those planned for our next event in June: Pet Pageant.

Game cases and bracelets will be available again for those who missed out earlier in the year. It's not too late to get on board!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

9. Default

My case is filling up nicely.
    Richaard Zephyr
    Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar

I've updated the table to reflect collectibles available during Sylvanfair's Fashion Week events. If you've attended all our events so far this year, you should easily have enough to qualify for the BIG prize at the end of the year but it's still not too late. We've plenty more to go and you can still pick up a bracelet or game case from Rohese during the week.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page