Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Your God Auction Item Mechanics!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppwyn View Post
    There is a problem with the chaos runestaff too ... it should flare randomly with every hit because that would be way more fun.
    What's the enchant range on them? Old style chaos flares like 75% of the time, but the enchant ranges from -50 to +50. So you need that flare rate. (I adore then, regardless of the enchant range)

I would say the flares are probably standard, though they personally feel less. I was hoping for something that felt auction quality, but this feels pretty meh and something that you should be able to buy off the shelf. I've had one successful 'clutch' to keep it at acuity, but at a -8 influence I dont think I am going to be very successful. Enchant is supposed to range too, but being a runestaff I'm not even sure why that matters so much as I'm certainly not hitting things with it and typically things aren't hanging around long enough they can swing on me as it cycles.
    Last edited by Peppwyn; 12-19-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    ~ Peppwyn

it would change your DS since RS enchant adds directly.

I dunno if the gem-eater / chaos runestaff flare raates and strength were changed as a concession of some kind for runestaves? Physical swings you're locked in to ~5 second hard RT (especially post haste nerf), so i dunno. Seems kind of meh by comparison to what I think a lot of people were expecting for those scripts.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    The gem-eater runestaves have an error on them. They should be +3 mana and 6x acuity. The 6x is accidentally a 6 and not a 30. Assist in game, ask for a referral, and it will get fixed. I'll put a post on the officials too. If you're around right now, you can REPORT in game and I'll fix it.
    After spending 125m, I still have to pay rent for my property, that's a bug right? I could have bought a simucoin property for that price!
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 12-19-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks, Wyrom! I'll request an assist when I get home tonight.

I really do appreciate all the hard work the GMs put into this event. Perhaps my expectations were too high when I think 'God auction quality item'
    ~ Peppwyn

Finally got it sung too ... and that's pretty awesome. Certainly goes against my Voln Cleric though ...
    ~ Peppwyn

I have paid rent for 14 years on my property, so no the trent is not a bug
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I have paid rent for 14 years on my property, so no the trent is not a bug
    Yes, but did you get your property at the GREAT AUCTION OF 5116!?!?!?
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 12-19-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Yes, but did you get your property at the GREAT AUCTION OF 5116!?!?!?
    No, he got his for a small fraction of the price you paid for yours. Feel better?
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.