Thread: a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow 5x, +5 ranks percep, sighted, unlocked, 3lb

Default a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow 5x, +5 ranks percep, sighted, unlocked, 3lb

You tap a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow, which is in your right hand.

>analyze long
    You analyze your sleek sephwir longbow and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
    The creator has also provided the following information:
    The sleek sephwir longbow is a scripted bow. Normal alteration rules apply. The longbow is fully unlocked.
    You can tell that the longbow is as light as it can get.

>l long
    Tapering staves of fine-grained sephwir spread from an oval shark-hide grip topped by a notched cutout. The silvered patterns of the wood swirl gracefully over the staves with nary a knot to be seen. Carved caribou-horn nocks seamlessly cap the widely separated tips. Wrapped around the bottom of the grip is a spare bowstring, gleaming with the shine of fresh wax.
    There appears to be something written on it.

>read long
    A lavender parchment label center-stamped with a green star secured around the grip of the the sleek sephwir longbow reads, "Droughtman Prize 2012, Bow aids +5 in perception, is sighted, 5X, fully unlocked, weighs 3."

>rub long
    You run your fingertips along your longbow, tracing the grain of the wood.

>push long
    You brace your longbow securely against your foot and flex the limbs, insuring that they are sufficiently limber, yet not too springy.

>pull long
    You pull back firmly on the string of the longbow, testing the strength of the draw.

>pinch long
    You hook two fingertips around the bowstring of your longbow and release it with a vibrating *twang*.

I’m sure there are more scripty bits in it

15m flat. I was offered this about 2 years ago but I was actually using the bow at the time, it was originally bought for more. I'll take serious offers. Still not in a huge rush to sell it but I'm playing a sword/board square now so it's not doing me much good.
    Last edited by Jayvn; 12-16-2016 at 11:20 AM. Reason: changed asking price

bumped to reflect price change. first offer gets it.

bumping now that the god auction drained all those silvers from the economy =|

12.5m if anyone is interested. bump, etc.

seeing recent bows I'm putting this to 10m.
    I need to fund my warrior habit.
    5x +5 ranks to perception, heavily sighted (sephwir) and fully unlocked. 3lb.