Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HI!

Default HI!

so i made a f2p account and started playing again.. (in prime of course) figured id stop in and say hey to all the old friends
    -The Original Shattered Snoopy

-Prime: Anedrin/Timbalt/Kayzo/Kazooe

2. Default

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Gweneivia View Post
    Welcome back!
    <3

and my names are Onmack and Grimfall.. just so it doesnt seem like a strange person just bursts into conversations like i know everyone

these free accounts are absolute cancer.. 100k max balance in 1 bank, cant go over rank 1 in any society, cant spell anyone up, no lumnis.. CANCER

You can (and often will in your first 30 days) find 3-day society passes that unlock your entire society, but then you will lose access to the powers when it wears off. I was able to master COL in those 3 days on one of my F2P accounts. No chance mastering GOS, and you'd have to be shattered level scripting to master Voln in 3 days - but you can make some progress! Then, you can spend ~ $3.50 for 30 days of access making it not quite F2P, but cheaper than any subscription account.

Spelling someone up is a downside, but you can raise the dead and empaths can heal (with admittedly a little more challenge). Monks can cast 2 hours of 1204 on someone! That's not nothing!

i think im saddest about the society thing.. i can deal with everything else, although paying 3.50 a month is better then 15..

Snoopaloop! What town are you playing out of for now? Landing? If so make sure to check out the Dreavenings if you haven't already. If you are around EN I can offer you wizard spells anytime I'm around. Alurick is my main character on prime now. Good to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Alerick View Post
    Snoopaloop! What town are you playing out of for now? Landing? If so make sure to check out the Dreavenings if you haven't already. If you are around EN I can offer you wizard spells anytime I'm around. Alurick is my main character on prime now. Good to see you back!
    hey man! yeah im in landing right now, just hit 10 on my little wizard Onmack.. i had a dreavening on my second day back, was pretty fucking eye bleeding lol.. ill come to illy before long, had a few nice people chip in and give me like 150k cause i couldnt afford any gear(people that nice in prime? whaaat.. shits changed) still trying to get a cheap 4x buckler cause im picky.. no luck yet though

Beware! If you move towns as F2P, you'll have to pay $2.00 to move your bank account, as you can only bank in a single city! On top of that, you have no locker...

F2Ps are the locker and banks of F2Ps. Also, unless they changed it you can still carry unlimited promissory notes as F2P, just have a bag where you keep your riches,