Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political version)

Default Things that made you frown today (Political version)

I'll put this here to not inject Politics into the other thread.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7468021.html

US > China.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post

How about a spoiler alert, Trump won't hear about this until his next weekly intel brief.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post

Why is this a frown? Just a couple of weeks ago you were rooting for a war against Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Why is this a frown? Just a couple of weeks ago you were rooting for a war against Russia.
    I understand that you've somehow come to an incorrect conclusion. I also understand that somehow you've mixed up China and Russia and aren't up to any consideration of how tied up our economy is to China's. Willfully ignoring stuff is your prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    How about a spoiler alert, Trump won't hear about this until his next weekly intel brief.
    I think we're going to miss W's crisis response speed.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 12-12-2016 at 01:50 AM.

6. Default

Uh, nope. You were all for Hillary trying to start a war with Russia. Nice dodge though.

Uh, nope. You were all for Hillary trying to start a war with Russia. Nice dodge though.
    Just because you think that somebody believes something doesn't actually mean that they do... or their geopolitical beliefs mean what you think they do.

Blog Entries

http://abcnews.go.com/US/details-eme...ry?id=44176270

The suspected gunman at the center of the "Pizzagate" shooting in Washington, D.C., which authorities said was sparked by a fake news story, is now facing federal charges and allegedly said that he may be "sacrificing the lives of a few for the lives of many," according to court documents.

Edgar Maddison Welch was arrested last week after allegedly firing an AR-15 assault rifle "multiple times" inside a pizza restaurant in Washington, D.C., Comet Ping Pong.

Police said Welch told them that he had learned of "news" reports that a child sex trafficking ring was being conducted in hidden rooms at the pizzeria. He said he decided to "investigate" the reports on his own, according to the criminal complaint.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

How can they be sure it's fake news if it hasn't been investigated? Because someone told them it was fake?

Blog Entries

How can they be sure it's fake news if it hasn't been investigated? Because someone told them it was fake?
    I don't know if you're making or a joke or being serious.