Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sup

Wait, wait, wait.. How the fuck is Chadj right?

Either way.. He gets pwned, he cried. He pwns someone and gets called on it, now all of a sudden it's okay. This is so not awesome.

- Arkans

2. Default

Originally posted by Eiderfleur

LOL Think Hashek (spelling) Will start super dad classes for the aspiring super dads?

I bet he has a cape and skin tight lycra outfit and wears his knickers on the outside!
    HAHAHA that is great. Can you imagine those two fuckin' morons together? The whine squad. It would be fuckin' horrible. In fact, let me pull a log out of the bizarro machine.....(I apologize for the chunk of life you are about to waste reading this ahead of time)

1 year from now....

Haashek says, "I am the superduperest daddy in the world!"
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "No, I am the superduperest daddy in the world!"
    >
    Haashek says loudly, "NO! I am the superduperest daddy in the world!!!"
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "But, I wanna be the superduperest daddy! It isn't fair!"
    >
    Haashek cowers.
    >
    Haashek says, "Please, don't argue so roughly, I don't have enough spells on! "
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "That's it! We will ask our youngins who is the most super duper extra special daddy!"
    >
    Warclaidhm blows the whistle around his neck.
    >
    Suddenly several retarded fat little bastards waddle into the room and cling to Warclaidhm's muscular figure!
    >
    Haashek whines.
    >
    The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear Haashek thinking, "Children! Your super duper Daddy needs you!"
    >
    The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear StupidLittleBastard thinking, "Daddy! I will assemble them!"
    >
    StupidLittleBastard's group just arrived.
    >
    StupidLittleBastard says, "Daddy, we came for you as fast as we could."
    >
    StupidLittleBastard says, "Do you need spells again? Because we don't have a Ranger with just a sorcerer, wizard, and cleric."
    >
    Haashek says "But, I can't hunt with just those...nevermind that. We have a problem, he thinks he is a more super duper daddy than I am!"
    >
    Haashek points at Warclaidhm.
    >
    StupidLittleBastard gasps.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "I don't just think I am, youngin'. I know I am. Only a manly man can be the superduperest daddy ever, and that''s me and my manly man muscles."
    >
    StupidLittleBastard exclaims, "I'll kill you! My daddy is the superduperest only!"
    >
    StupidLittleBastard swings a raw sausage at Warclaidhm!
    AS: +0 vs DS: +221 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +34 = -183
    A clean miss.
    >
    Haashek swings a broadsword at Warclaidhm!
    Thw swarm of ugly little bastards surrounding Warclaidhm rise up and block the incoming blow!
    >
    Warclaidhm glares at StupidLittleBastard and lets out a nerve-shattering bellow!
    StupidLittleBastard is startled enough to lose initiative!
    >
    Warclaidhm glares at StupidLittleBastard and lets out a nerve-shattering bellow!
    StupidLittleBastard is startled enough to lose initiative!
    >
    Warclaidhm's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at StupidLittleBastard!
    StupidLittleBastard is overcome with a terrible rage!
    >
    *StupidLittleBastard just bit the dust!

Warclaidhm swing an ora claidhmore at StupidLittleBastard!
    AS: +292 vs DS: +78 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +88 = +333
    ... and hit for 196 points of damage!
    Blow to stomach rearranges some organs!

StupidLittleBastard drops dead at your feet!
    >
    Haashek exclaims, "NOOOO! You hurt the wizard who spells me up...err...I mean my child!!!"
    >
    Haashek swings a broadsword at Warclaidhm!
    AS: +321 vs DS: +162 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +51 = +241
    ... and hit for 138 points of damage!
    Amazing slash to Warcladhm's belly!
    Nothing quite like that empty feeling inside.
    Warlcaidhm is stunned!
    >
    The ugly fat little bastards surrounding Warclaidhm rise up and bite Haashek!
    >
    *Warclaidhm just returned home from a day of adventuring.

Warclaidhm just left.
    >
    Haashek cries.
    >
    Haashek just went north.
    >
    The ghost of StupidLittleBastard asks, "Daddy...where did my daddy go? Why isn't my daddy here?"
    >
    (Several minutes later)
    >
    *Warclaidhm joins the adventure.

Warclaidhm just arrived.
    >
    Warclaidhm says, "I win! I am the superduperest big strong daddy in the world!"
    >
    The ugly retarded fat children cling to Warclaidhm''s muscular figure release him and drop to the ground.
    >
    The swarm of ugly retarded fat children cheer their daddy!
    >
    The swarm of ugly retarded fat children exlcaim in unison, " We love you super duper strong daddy!. We love you!"
    >
    Warclaidhm says proudly, "I know youngin's. I know."

(Yea, ok, I had too much time on my hands......so sue me. It was kind of amusing though, right?)

3. Default

Haashek and Warclaidhm are both giant warriors

coincidence?

4. Default

Originally posted by Silent_Willy
    Originally posted by Eiderfleur

LOL Think Haashek (spelling) Will start super dad classes for the aspiring super dads?

I bet he has a cape and skin tight lycra outfit and wears his knickers on the outside!
    HAHAHA that is great. Can you imagine those two fuckin' morons together? The whine squad. It would be fuckin' horrible. In fact, let me pull a log out of the bizarro machine.....(I apologize for the chunk of life you are about to waste reading this ahead of time)

1 year from now....

(Yea, ok, I had too much time on my hands......so sue me. It was kind of amusing though, right?)

ROFL

Yes, yes you do, very funny though.

I only know of Haashek the things I've read up on here and seeing him briefly on the amunet in the Landing.

The thought net alone was very very bad.

As for the asking for spell ups I think there is a certain group of giantman warriors who always beg for wizard spell ups.

Wonder if the LittleBastard was Anticor *runs away and hides from Anticor's superduper Son-ness*.

heh

Edited to add an A

[Edited on 12-20-2004 by Eiderfleur]

Edited to add the A that was meant to be added when I edited the first time. grrrr

[Edited on 12-20-2004 by Eiderfleur]
    Pickax says, \\"I would like to know for sure that your are recording the fact that Eideflure was being vulgar and offnesive in whispers to me today.\\"\\"

Originally posted by Drew
    It\\'s like going to the strip club for the food and then getting mad that you get an erection.

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadj View Post
    I can take critism, sure.

However, I will not take Snowdrop jumping into every thread that has something to do with me and call me a wanker, tosser, or whatever the fuck she decides to say. It's stupid. And rather annoying.
    Tosser