Thread: A colossal drakar greataxe with a circular blade (6x, T2, GFF)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A colossal drakar greataxe with a circular blade (6x, T2, GFF)

Offered at Duskruin for 20k Bloodscript (not counting the ensorcelling)
    MB: 20m (or will trade for UAC version and silver)

+30 AS, Tier 2 ensorcelled, changes your eye color, can flare up to 3x fire to a single hit (fire flare in flare spot, 2x fire flare in script spot)

get my greataxe
    As you draw a colossal drakar greataxe with a circular blade, three tiny orbs of blazing flame swirl along the blade.\

raise my great
    You raise your drakar greataxe and a gout of flame explodes outward from it, tapering off into several different streams that encircle you in a blazing inferno that roars with the fury of a million burning stars. As the intense light grows around you your eyes simply become *used* to it, and you find yourself gazing about the world with a new vision as the blaze fades away...
    Roundtime: 10 sec. (eyes changed to: He has fiery deep black eyes)

wave my grea
    You slice your drakar greataxe through the air and wavering flames lick at its blade in a flowing, sinuous movement.

wave great at warch
    You tilt your drakar greataxe at an animated Grimswarm orc warchief and a curl of sinuous flame lashes out at her before dissolving in a wisp of acrid smoke.

rub my grea
    You rub your drakar greataxe and tendrils of flame curl along the blade and lash out like a vicious burning whip before fading into the air.

anal my great

You analyze your drakar greataxe and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The drakar greataxe contains a special flare. It can be freely altered.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the drakar greataxe for you.

405 my great
    You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
    Your spell is ready.

You gesture at a colossal drakar greataxe with a circular blade.
    You sense the drakar greataxe is infused with greater elemental fire flares.
    You sense that the drakar greataxe has 2 layers of permanent necrotic energy upon it.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    Last edited by rolfard; 12-04-2016 at 07:47 PM.

2. Default

Got any logs of the triple flare?