Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle finger to the L.A.P.D

Default Middle finger to the L.A.P.D

Friday night at around 1130 I was at work and my buddy “John” gets on the radio and is franticly calling for help in our restaurant. Myself and “Dave” in security have no idea what’s going on so we run up to the restaurant. Our hotel restaurant was closed for a private Christmas party for one of the area law firms, so it was real easy to pick out the huge redneck in the flannel shirt and his slutty looking wife in the tube top beating the piss out of a bunch of folks in suits and nice dresses.

We immediately jump in the middle of the group and push the guy and his wife away and start walking them towards the door. We get right outside when his wife takes a swing at Dave who grabs her hands to defend himself. The husband then swings right over her and punches Dave in the face. I punch the husband who then gets gang tackled by the three of us. This guy is fighting like all hell and we’re working to control him when the wife comes out and starts whooping on us. Looking back I found it interesting how engrained our society has it in us to never strike a female that I’m in the middle of a fight, some girl is beating me, and I’m confused.

We finally push her away at which point I notice that her tube top is down around her waist with boobies flying everywhere. She then starts screaming out that we’re sexually assaulting her. I must be pretty talented to be in a death grip with your psycho ass husband, having you kicking me and still able to cop a cheap feel. Anyways, we’d get him calm down and she’d start right back up and we’d be struggling with him all over. In retrospect after knowing how this all ends, I really really really wish I had punched her.

We get them calmed for good and are waiting for the police to arrive. Dave is pretty upset still and you can tell he’s going to have a nasty black eye in the morning. I tell him to relax because soon enough the cops will be here, we’ll laugh as these sorry fucks get thrown in the back of the squad car, and then we’ll eat sandwiches and speak of glories past.

The cops come and we tell them what’s going on and that we’d like to press charges. The waiter whose hand he bit so severely that it required stitches requested charges to be pressed. The lawyers that were attacked requested charges to pressed as well and everyone who wasn’t pressing charges said they’d be more then happy to corroborate our stories. One of the officers asked if we had surveillance cameras and I told him we sure did and that I could show him the playback. We went down to the camera room and I showed him the fight. You clearly saw the man punching us, his wife kicking us while we were on the ground but apparently even with the stories of the 150+ people there, the word the cop used was inconclusive. I thought I was going to shit.

Apparently since it was his word against ours(150+ of us, Did I already mention we had it on camera too?) that he had just a much of a right to press charges on us as we did him, so if we pushed the issue we’d most likely be joining him and her in a cell. I was so damn mad at this point that me and Dave were like fuck it, slumber party in the holding tank. I was told that it didn’t really work that way and that it was easier the way they were doing it so don’t worry about it. He appeared to be making up L.A.P.D arrest procedures as he went along since he just was contradicting himself from one statement to the next.

So we go back up to the restaurant where I notice the cops being VERY friendly with the couple that was attacking everyone. I’m standing there talking to the one lawyer he punched who turned out to be an active duty officer in the Marine Corps and was a lawyer for them. We then see one of the cops come in carrying two cups of coffee from Starbucks and a brown bag containing some Starbucks goodness. We kind of chuckle as to how in this case the stereotype fits reality. Here’s the zinger. The coffee and pastries were for the couple. While we were expecting them to be in jail a long time ago, the cops were going on a coffee run for them. After two and half hours of drama, their watch commander being called in as well, the cops give these two drunk fucks their car keys and off they drive. I went home very angry and listened to N.W.A.

Today I find out that the cops filed two reports that evening with the city. One for assault charges against the husband with the Marine as the victim. The second, sexual assault charges against myself and my two coworkers with the wife as the victim. “He must be protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness himself”. Either that or he’s probably a cop somewhere and they were taking care of their own. Regardless, L.A.P.D my nuts you can suck.
    "For there is no creature whose inward being is so strong that it is not greatly determined by what lies outside it...for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs." George Elliot

Harsh man.
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

As so often happens when cops encounter private security, they will treat the security officers like crap.. I work for an answering service that dispatches for a rather large security company where I live.. in the same areas we have 2 sheriff departments and the PD.. and I have seen things like this happen before. You have everything on your side.. trust in that, regardless of who that bitch and her asshole husband are they can't dispute video taped evidence. I don't agree with a man hitting a woman, but that was a stupid bitch who swung at you guys first.. while I think you would be totally justified in knocking the living shit out of her.. it's to your and your fellow security officer's credit that you didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

Sorry but if a woman is honestly attacking me I'm going to knock the bitch out. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can phsycially harm me.

Send the video to your local tv station.
    Life is hard. Life is harder when you're stupid.

You need to learn blood chokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

7. Default

I used to manage a nightclub and we had problems like this on so many occasions, there's really only two things we could do.

1. Throw the bums out...the front door if they resist, out the back door into the dumpster if the threw punches at security. Nobody came out of that without some of the most foul smelling bar waste in the world soaked into their clothes. We had a long loading ramp for bands to bring in equipment and because it was beside the dumpster it put the top of the dumpster at hip level.

2. Pay cops to sit outside the club. This was a racket the sherriffs office had. You couldn't get 1 cop, you had to have two. When you were paying for the cops, you would get justice despensed in a fair handed manner. When they weren't there, it didn't matter how many witnesses you had...unless there was a weapon used or serious injury, they weren't going to do anything.

I never understood how cops acted then and I don't understand now.

That sucks!
    My chest is a tool of the devil. Death to my nipples!

Originally posted by AnticorRifling
    You need to learn blood chokes.
    Elaborate?
    "For there is no creature whose inward being is so strong that it is not greatly determined by what lies outside it...for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs." George Elliot

Originally posted by Kainen
    As so often happens when cops encounter private security, they will treat the security officers like crap.. I work for an answering service that dispatches for a rather large security company where I live.. in the same areas we have 2 sheriff departments and the PD.. and I have seen things like this happen before. You have everything on your side.. trust in that, regardless of who that bitch and her asshole husband are they can't dispute video taped evidence. I don't agree with a man hitting a woman, but that was a stupid bitch who swung at you guys first.. while I think you would be totally justified in knocking the living shit out of her.. it's to your and your fellow security officer's credit that you didn't.
    Usually they’re great when we call them. We actually have a working relationship with their Vice Division who do prostitution stings in the hotel on occasion. The Marine lawyer sent us an email today saying he’s already been down to the D.A and said he’s in the process of collecting statements from everyone at the party that night.

I’m just worried about how that sexual assault charge is going to pan out. It’s just kind of scary because even though I know there’s no way in hell it would ever go through it’s just one of those things that can haunt you for a long time. If it does I got a copy of the tape and a whole pocket full of dimes to drop.

When we learned those in basic training (blood chokes) we were doing that to each other for fun on Sundays. We were super smart.

- Arkans