Thread: badlands pvp idea (x-post from Shattered Wargames)

Default badlands pvp idea (x-post from Shattered Wargames)

Here's the original idea:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-Prime-for-1st

Basically, i'd like to see a new area that new characters can generate into that is purged on the last day of every month, dropping everyone into the town of their choice after that point including bank account/locker. Here's some of the characteristics that the area would have:

- PvP is allowed (might not work due to conflict it may cause once dumped into Prime)
    - Heightened treasure drops
    - NO outside influence from the rest of the game. Items/characters from regular Prime cannot get access.
    - Person at the highest level at the end of each month gets a special title, possibly other perks

The allure here would be competition of course, and also reviving some of that 90s feel that Shattered had when it first came out.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Luftstreitkräfte; 11-27-2016 at 12:34 PM.
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    Here's the original idea:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-Prime-for-1st

Basically, i'd like to see a new area that new characters can generate into that is purged on the last day of every month, dropping everyone into the town of their choice after that point including bank account/locker. Here's some of the characteristics that the area would have:

- PvP is allowed
    - Heightened treasure drops
    - NO outside influence from the rest of the game. Items/characters from regular Prime cannot get access.
    - Person at the highest level at the end of each month gets a special title, possibly other perks

The allure here would be competition of course, and also reviving some of that 90s feel that Shattered had when it first came out.

Thoughts?
    Fucking fantastic idea! I loved PvP in DR, PvE vs. PvP is like the difference between masturbation vs. actual sex it's incredible. However due to Wyrom's relative newness and the enormous amount of pussies on this site (swear to god even the confirmed "males" here act like a bunch of limp wristed jokes; just want to put a wig on them and fuck em) who are all reticent to change; I doubt this will get implemented in anyform.
    Last edited by macgyver; 11-27-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Wyrom could handle it. But as we saw with the exp changes sometimes things are worked on that are new and not RSN and folks become unhappy.

You can tell the substance of this message board by how many people supported Hillary Clinton vs Trump. Even I predicted Trump's landslide victory.
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    Wyrom could handle it. But as we saw with the exp changes sometimes things are worked on that are new and not RSN and folks become unhappy.

You can tell the substance of this message board by how many people supported Hillary Clinton vs Trump. Even I predicted Trump's landslide victory.
    Fucking whiney liberals ruin everything no matter where you go.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    Fucking whiney liberals ruin everything no matter where you go.
    Thanks Obama

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

A fucking stupid waste of resources that are already stretched to the limit because of pay events. Buzz off and go back to Shattered.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.