Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tsoran's Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.
    Tsoran sell me Tsoran, I'll seriously offer 1000$ no geared for him. I'll give assurances that I'll play him according to your standards and RP. Just think it'll be wonderful to have such a legend back in the lands.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Tsoran sell me Tsoran, I'll seriously offer 1000$ no geared for him. I'll give assurances that I'll play him according to your standards and RP. Just think it'll be wonderful to have such a legend back in the lands.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services~@~

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Try to imagine how much you would be hated if you did that.

Even Kim Jong Un would be like, "No. Just no."
    Last edited by Tsoran; 08-12-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Weren't you a GM for a while? Never found out if that rumor was true or not.
    Tsoran is Farmer's wife.

Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.
    Hey Tsoran. Thanks for all you did way back when! I still have my binder where I printed up all your maps and put them in order to help travel around the lands. It really made the game better. I tried a few sketches myself of some graph paper, but it was just too difficult.

Hope to see you back someday - I had that feeling too of not missing GS...and now I'm back (unfortunately for everyone else!)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post
    Hey Tsoran. Thanks for all you did way back when! I still have my binder where I printed up all your maps and put them in order to help travel around the lands. It really made the game better. I tried a few sketches myself of some graph paper, but it was just too difficult.

Hope to see you back someday - I had that feeling too of not missing GS...and now I'm back (unfortunately for everyone else!)
    The struggle was real.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post

Thanks.

I did create an F2P account last night because I wanted to try out Lich and, of course, Narost. Narost is pretty cool. Major kudos to all those responsible for making it work.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

It was ages before I realized Narost was Tsoran backwards :|

9. Default

Thanks.

I did create an F2P account last night because I wanted to try out Lich and, of course, Narost. Narost is pretty cool. Major kudos to all those responsible for making it work.
    Welcome back!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It was ages before I realized Narost was Tsoran backwards :|
    I didn't even realize it until a couple of years ago when someone just flat out said ;narost (Tsoran backwards.) It was like my entire life had been a lie up until that point.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!