Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Tsoran's Maps

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I still have nightmares of when I went to Tsoran.com one day and instead of Tsoran's site it was now some weird jihad looking shit everywhere. I don't remember if we ever found out what the deal was and now I'm sad because that was a long time ago which means I'm old.
    Can't even get that Italic dick up.
    Last edited by hello; 08-11-2017 at 06:30 AM.

  2. #22

    Default

    Why are you unable to get my dick off your mind?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why are you unable to get my dick off your mind?
    You know why baby, that long olive-skinned salami... delicious..

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    You know why baby, that long olive-skinned salami... delicious..
    You:
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. #25

    Default

    Glad to see you are lurking Tsoran!


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Hello there Tsoran!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I still have nightmares of when I went to Tsoran.com one day and instead of Tsoran's site it was now some weird jihad looking shit everywhere. I don't remember if we ever found out what the deal was and now I'm sad because that was a long time ago which means I'm old.
    I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.
    Well played.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.
    You should pretend you're gonna buy it from them and then be like nah.

    Weren't you a GM for a while? Never found out if that rumor was true or not.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-11-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Weren't you a GM for a while? Never found out if that rumor was true or not.
    Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •