Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tsoran's Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Think those codes are up.
    I think someone said the same about them being done...but Wyrom mentioned at SimuCon that they could help with that if you wanted to try it out. Not sure who you contact though, maybe Chris in billing?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulance View Post
    I think someone said the same about them being done...but Wyrom mentioned at SimuCon that they could help with that if you wanted to try it out. Not sure who you contact though, maybe Chris in billing?
    Wyrom definitely mentioned at Simucon that you could email billing and they'd hook you up.
    Follow along on Twitter @GSIVOubar

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Welcome back!

F2P only though? Someone posted from AG5BPILOT in your name yesterday in the Farewells and Returns folder, which should be only for subbed accounts.

If you haven't yet, there are promo codes for a free month or two of sub.
    That's me, and, yeah, I thought F2P couldn't post there either, but it seems F2P can.

(Google AG5B if you want to know where that name comes from.)

I tried the recently ended promo, but it didn't work. It expired at the end of July. Doesn't matter; I'm not really back. F2P is enough so I can chat on the forums. Or log into the game to talk to people. For now, that's enough. I couldn't possibly play my real characters anyway. I had enough trouble figuring out how to speak. Or how to not speak.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mice View Post
    That makes sense. Simu is so much more customer friendly then in the past, but it makes sense for them. If someone has a free month, they'd likely remember how great the game is again.
    Yeah, I wasn't worried about that. Billing has always been awesome to deal with, and I think Chris has been there since forever. I'm far more concerned that the free cleric I rolled up seems to have a spell 7000 (Arcane Blast?) available to him and I have no idea what's up with that. Which of course is indicative of a zillion other changes, so I don't even know what I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't worried about that. Billing has always been awesome to deal with, and I think Chris has been there since forever. I'm far more concerned that the free cleric I rolled up seems to have a spell 7000 (Arcane Blast?) available to him and I have no idea what's up with that. Which of course is indicative of a zillion other changes, so I don't even know what I don't know.
    1700 is a free 0 mana spell they gave to help out low level pures. Can use it as either a bolt or a warding spell, I think depending on stance and is about as damaging as Minor Shock.

See? Now you're ready to grind to 100!
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 06:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It was a arcane spell introduced for low level pures to use. Instead of just the 3 second spell rt though, you also get 5 sec of hart RT, but it's 0 mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It was a arcane spell introduced for low level pures to use. Instead of just the 3 second spell rt though, you also get 5 sec of hart RT, but it's 0 mana.
    Just use claidhmore.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    1700 is a free 0 mana spell they gave to help out low level pures. Can use it as either a bolt or a warding spell, I think depending on stance and is about as damaging as Minor Shock.

See? Now you're ready to grind to 100!
    It's a TD with cast or bolt with evoke thing. I used it a bit when my wizard I rolled up was 3-4.

9. Default

Thanks.

(Google AG5B if you want to know where that name comes from.)
    And so I did - The Tiger!

Tsoran has been flying high since he left us. Looks awesome.