Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tsoran's Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't worried about that. Billing has always been awesome to deal with, and I think Chris has been there since forever. I'm far more concerned that the free cleric I rolled up seems to have a spell 7000 (Arcane Blast?) available to him and I have no idea what's up with that. Which of course is indicative of a zillion other changes, so I don't even know what I don't know.
    It was a arcane spell introduced for low level pures to use. Instead of just the 3 second spell rt though, you also get 5 sec of hart RT, but it's 0 mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It was a arcane spell introduced for low level pures to use. Instead of just the 3 second spell rt though, you also get 5 sec of hart RT, but it's 0 mana.
    Just use claidhmore.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    1700 is a free 0 mana spell they gave to help out low level pures. Can use it as either a bolt or a warding spell, I think depending on stance and is about as damaging as Minor Shock.

See? Now you're ready to grind to 100!
    It's a TD with cast or bolt with evoke thing. I used it a bit when my wizard I rolled up was 3-4.

4. Default

Thanks.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    (Google AG5B if you want to know where that name comes from.)
    And so I did - The Tiger!

Tsoran has been flying high since he left us. Looks awesome.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    And so I did - The Tiger!

Tsoran has been flying high since he left us. Looks awesome.
    Backwards. I learned to fly around 1990. But, yeah, the Tiger is a great plane. I wish I owned one.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1