Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsoran's Maps

Glad to see you are lurking Tsoran!

Hello there Tsoran!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I still have nightmares of when I went to Tsoran.com one day and instead of Tsoran's site it was now some weird jihad looking shit everywhere. I don't remember if we ever found out what the deal was and now I'm sad because that was a long time ago which means I'm old.
    I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.
    My lucky number is 72898^524288+1

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoran View Post
    I know exactly who did that, but hey, if that's the way he wants to spend his money, that's fine with me. Now some domain squatting company has the name. Again, hey, they spent money to get (and keep) the domain with the idea that sometime someone would buy it from them. I think they've wasted their money, because it certainly isn't going to be me buying it. If I wanted it, I would have kept it.
    Well played.

You should pretend you're gonna buy it from them and then be like nah.

Weren't you a GM for a while? Never found out if that rumor was true or not.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-11-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.

Yes I was. It wasn't exactly a secret.
    Tsoran sell me Tsoran, I'll seriously offer 1000$ no geared for him. I'll give assurances that I'll play him according to your standards and RP. Just think it'll be wonderful to have such a legend back in the lands.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Tsoran sell me Tsoran, I'll seriously offer 1000$ no geared for him. I'll give assurances that I'll play him according to your standards and RP. Just think it'll be wonderful to have such a legend back in the lands.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Try to imagine how much you would be hated if you did that.

Even Kim Jong Un would be like, "No. Just no."
    Last edited by Tsoran; 08-12-2017 at 10:18 AM.

10. Default

Tsoran is Farmer's wife.