Thread: PM system fucked up?

Blog Entries

Default PM system fucked up?

So I've encountered a weird problem. I use the PM system extensively here but when I open a PM to respond or to send a new one, my space bar doesn't function at all so allmywordsruntogetherlikethis. The only way I can send pms without that issue is to type them in a word document first then copy and paste in the body of the pm. It's a clunky solution so hoping there is an easy fix? I don't have that problem when posting regularly, only in PMs so it's not my keyboard. Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

2. Default

You're using Chrome I'm guessing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're using Chrome I'm guessing?
    I am. Why?
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

4. Default

One of the recent updates caused that problem with Vbulletin boards.

Blog Entries

Is there a fix that doesn't involve using a different browser?
    I like penis.

6. Default

On this forum do this:
    Settings
    General options
    Message editor interface

Set it to basic and if that doesn't work then try standard.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-12-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Okay, thanks, dude.
    I like penis.

8. Default

If that doesn't work then a different browser is your best bet as Vbulletin isn't going to fix the issue since they're busy coding VB5. (plus it was caused by Chrome)

http://torchbrowser.com/ is a great browser and very similar to Chrome

I had a similar problem where the backspace key stopped working. I had no idea how much I used that key until it ceased to function. That was a chrome issue too, but thankfully was fixed by the next day.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.