Thread: Forehead gem

1. Default Forehead gem

Forehead Gem. MB:19 mil CB:25mil Luin SOLD

a pale blue frost opal.

Look: A myriad shades of blue are present beneath the polished surface of the opal, shifting subtly to and fro as the gem's artful inclusions catch the light. Mineral deposits in the form of snowy white blossoms can be found here and there within the depthless blue of the stone, appearing as lacy snowflakes against the wan sky of a snowy day at twilight.

Scripts from GSIV Wiki: https://gswiki.play.net/Forehead_gem
    The Following is just an example of how fun a forehead gem can be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activated

When worn, the gem is displayed in one's features:
    A perfect scarlet despanal is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling gold sheen across her face.

Wear

You position a perfect scarlet despanal between your eyes so that it casts a sparkling gold sheen across your face.
    Person positions a perfect dragon's-tear emerald between her eyes so that it casts a sparkling ocean green sheen across her face.

Remove

You gently touch your scarlet despanal. It glows warmly for a moment and then falls away from your face.
    Person touches her dragon's-tear emerald. It glows warmly for a moment and then falls away from her face.

Rub (worn)

Your scarlet despanal gives off a momentarily bright gold glow against the backdrop of your face.
    Person's dragon's-tear emerald gives off a momentarily bright ocean green glow against the backdrop of her face.
    From hiding, others see: Suddenly, a bright crimson glow illuminates some shadows but they soon darken again.

Rub (while in hand)

A bright ocean green glow emenates from your dragon's-tear emerald as you rub it.
    A bright ocean green glow emenates from Person's dragon's-tear emerald as she rubs it.

Tap (turn on)

A sparkling ocean green light races across the surface of your dragon's-tear emerald as you tap it.
    A sparkling ocean green light races across the surface of Person's dragon's-tear emerald as she taps it.
    From hiding, others see: A sparkling crimson light appears momentarily out of nowhere and then vanishes.

Tap (turn off)

Your dragon's-tear emerald grows still as you tap it.
    A perfect dragon's-tear emerald that Person is wearing grows still as she taps it.
    Ambient

A delicate silver filigree pattern swirls briefly within the dragon's-tear ruby against your forehead.
    A delicate silver filigree pattern swirls briefly within the a perfect sylvarraend ruby set against Person's forehead.

Your scarlet despanal glitters brightly for a few moments.
    A perfect sylvarraend ruby, which is set against Person's forehead, glitters brightly for a few moments.

A shower of dancing gold and silver sparks flare up from your scarlet despanal.
    A shower of dancing ocean green and silver sparks flare up from your dragon's-tear emerald.
    A shower of dancing ocean green and silver sparks flare up from Person's dragon's-tear emerald.

A starbust of silver and crimson sparks erupts from the sylvarraend ruby that is on Person's forehead.

Your dragon's-tear emerald flares into ocean green flames, causing the air around you to waver.
    A perfect dragon's-tear emerald on Person's forehead flares into ocean green flames, causing the air around Issey to waver.

Your dragon's-tear emerald pulses against your forehead, sending silver and ocean green sparks dancing around your lashes.
    Person's scarlet despanal pulses against her forehead, sending silver and gold sparks dancing around her lashes.

Your dragon's-tear emerald pulses against your forehead, giving off a faint glow.
    Person's dragon's-tear emerald pulses against her forehead, giving off a faint ocean green glow.

Your scarlet despanal dims and then suddenly brightens again as silver sparks swirl around in the gem.
    Person's scarlet despanal, which is set against her forehead, dims and then suddenly brightens again as silver sparks swirl within the gem.

The scarlet despanal on your forehead dims drastically as a cloud of darkness roils deep within the gem. After a moment, it fades, returning to its normal state.
    The scarlet despanal on Person's forehead dims drastically as a cloud of darkness roils deep within the gem. After a moment, it fades, returning to its normal state.

The scarlet despanal on Person's forehead dims, then suddenly brightens in a luminous plume of tiny silver and gold sparks that radiate out from her eyes in a feather-like pattern.

The scarlet despanal on your forehead flickers, as if a tiny gold flame has appeared inside. Without so much as a breath of smoke, it is extinguished.
    The dragon's-tear emerald on your forehead flickers, as if a tiny ocean green flame has appeared inside. Without so much as a breath of smoke, it is extinguished.
    The sylvarraend ruby on Person's forehead flickers, as if a tiny crimson flame has appeared inside. Without so much as a breath of smoke, it is extinguished.

The scarlet despanal on your forehead flickers softly, causing gold flames to briefly flare within your eyes.

Your scarlet despanal sparkles brilliantly as an errant ray of light hits it.
    The sylvarraend ruby on Person's forehead sparkles brilliantly as an errant ray of light hits it.

The veins in your scarlet despanal glow a brilliant gold color.
    The veins in Person's dragon's-tear emerald glow a brilliant ocean green color.

From Hiding Other See: A few crimson and silver sparks seem to appear out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Lupine1732; 09-24-2017 at 01:14 AM.

2. Default

Bump fore sale

Haven't found a green one, so I'll be your huckleberry hurr!

19m!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

4. Default

a pale blue frost opal
    Looks green to me!
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by HermieTheDentist View Post
    Looks green to me!
    It will when I alter it, muahahahahah. =p
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

20m
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

7. Default

Will do once twice sold

8. Default

Last bump, will sell tomorrow if no more interest.