Thread: Two siegery repair cases and a collection of siegery fighting miniatures.

1. Default Two siegery repair cases and a collection of siegery fighting miniatures.

Auctioning off two siegery repair cases with fighting siegery miniatures.

1. a brass-hinged dark leather siegery case. The case will repair your fighting siegery miniatures when you close it. Contains two limited edition miniatures. Minimum: 3mil

1a. a glowing-eyed lich king miniature

Show: Tall and lanky, the lich king miniature has pale rotting skin and a pair of dark red eyes that glow like tiny motes of fire. Sparse patches of carnelian-hued hair hang loosely from the lich's scalp and maggots crawl along his sunken nose and misshapen jaw. He wears a tattered black cloak and a crown formed of finger bones. In a skeletal hand, he clutches a sinew-wrapped bone scepter. The name "Barnom Slim" has been carved into the miniature's foot.

1b. a long-tailed war rat miniature

Show: The war rat miniature appears to be an oversized representation of his species. Grey hide armor is pulled snug over its white fur and its black feet are tipped with razor-sharp claws. It has a very long muscular tail and long white whiskers that protrude from either side of its pink nose. Large grey eyes seem to peer out intelligently and a spiked collar around the rat's neck reads, "Spike."

2. a bone-inlaid siegery repair case. The case will repair your fighting siegery miniatures when you close it. Contains eight rare miniatures. Minimum: 3mil. SOLD for 4mil to Nightwolfz.

2a. a bleached skeleton miniature

Show: The skeletal miniature is comprised of bleached bones connected by stiff, crystalized tendons. Tiny squirming maggots crawl along the skeleton's slender frame, as worms dangle from its empty sockets. The skeleton wields a rusted longsword and splintered shield in its tiny bony hands.

2b. a stitched flesh golem miniature

Show: Overlapping layers of skin are stitched together in a patchwork pattern over the frame of the golem, as dark creases stretch along its face, resembling crude features. Its body is mostly a blubbery mass of flesh, a macabre assortment of assembled parts from humans, to kobolds, to krolvin.

2c. a snarling ghost wolf miniature

Show: Light-grey coloring melds fluidly along the miniature body of the ghost wolf, as tiny globules of drool form along its wide jaw and razor-sharp teeth. The wolf's paws end in sharp rending claws, its maw contorted into a menacing snarl below a pair of bright yellow eyes.

2d. a red-eyed werebear miniature

Show: The werebear stands perched on its hind legs, its eyes red and glittering with hatred. Thick, dark fur covers the creature's body, while razor-sharp claws stretch out from its massive paws.

2e. a skinny frozen corpse miniature

Show: With taut features, the frozen corpse is skinny and pale. Chunks of flesh hang loosely from its icy body, its skin dark blue and covered with black veins. Two bright, fiery orange eyes stare out from the corpse's gaunt and gnarled face.

2f. a seductive nedum vereri miniature

Show: Draped in tattered black robes, the nedum vereri's rotting clothes hang loosely to her slender and curvy frame. Long, midnight-hued hair frames the undead priestess' face, a dark contrast to the brightness of her glowing amber eyes. A crude, misshapen talisman hangs from her neck.

2g. a deformed shrickhen miniature

Show: The shrickhen miniature has been crafted to resemble an assortment of leftover body parts, with its lower body of a troll, supporting the torso of a fire salamander. Two gnarled orc arms extend from the malformed body, and a huge timberwolf head juts up from its massive neck. A huge cyclops' eye is set into the center of the creature's canine face.

2h. a Madam Zannebah miniature

Show: The miniature sorceress is clothed with multiple layers of rich purple fabric styled into voluminous robes. Most of her facial features are shadowed by the hood of her garment. The figure holds a tiny gem-capped stave in her hand and wears a finely detailed talisman around her neck.

Example of the siegery repair cases in action:

As Fuzznut closes his siegery repair case, it issues a sharp metallic click followed by a faint mechanical whirring sound.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 09-24-2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Update.

So i have a HUGE collection of Seigery Mini's . Is there a chance i could only buy the following Mini from one of the repair cases ? It is the one i have been missing from the " Cross into Shadows " event .

1a. a glowing-eyed lich king miniature

Show: Tall and lanky, the lich king miniature has pale rotting skin and a pair of dark red eyes that glow like tiny motes of fire. Sparse patches of carnelian-hued hair hang loosely from the lich's scalp and maggots crawl along his sunken nose and misshapen jaw. He wears a tattered black cloak and a crown formed of finger bones. In a skeletal hand, he clutches a sinew-wrapped bone scepter. The name "Barnom Slim" has been carved into the miniature's foot.

And if so can you confirm that all 4 actions have been unlocked/custom please ?
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Greetings Grim Reaper,

What do these do?

Sincerely,

- Kotin

You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."