Thread: Necropolis - Looking for Group

1. Default Necropolis - Looking for Group

I'm planning on taking my 2 characters through the Necropolis separately on the Halloween weekend, as it seems an ideal time to do so since there'll be no merchants to miss and the quest'll be open.

This'll be my first time going through and I'd like to see if I could sneak in with a group for both of them.

Anyone planning on a group next Saturday or Sunday?

I have:
    - L42 Warrior
    - L23 Cleric

Feel free to post here or PM if you have another character in a similar level range and want to start up a group for next weekend.

2. Default

Bump - anyone doing a group tonight or tomorrow in the lowbie instance (1-25) or the 26-50 instance?

My lowbie is a Cleric (L23), so could be pretty useful in keeping blesses up, etc., in a group.

My other is a L42 Warrior.

I'm a bit hesitant though as I've recently heard there are disarm mechanics in the place - I take it I should take junk weapons in? But since this is the last chance to get a heart, I think I'll be willing to risk it.

I'm available anytime tonight and after 7:30 PM EST tomorrow.

I already completed my heart but I'd like to run it again for the fun of it and actually kill stuff this time. My level 38 wizard will be around tonight and I'll look for you then. I don't recall there being disarm mechanics, but you would definitely benefit from having a rogue join to disarm the traps, cause those can be a bitch.

4. Default

Ouch. If we can get a Rogue in the same level range, then, that'd be good.

I'll bring along a backup weapon along with some pure potions for extra blesses.

I'll need a bit of a heads-up prior to the running of it so I can unload all my EG junk and get spelled up, though. But I'll be around all day as Gordnar (my Warrior). I'm mostly interested in grabbing a heart but am willing to kill some stuff and not breeze through it or anything. I'd just feel more comfortable going through it the first time with a group.

5. Default

Seems like them ore difficult character to get group for will be my L23 Cleric. Wonder how many sub-L25 characters people brought?

Planning to go this afternoon ~3pm EST with a 46 rogue and 35 ranger. Don't know much about it but we're ready to learn. If you're patient and want to join, hit up Kasgar on lnet.

I could bring a level 42 rogue around 915-930 est tonight

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by franks View Post
    Planning to go this afternoon ~3pm EST with a 46 rogue and 35 ranger. Don't know much about it but we're ready to learn. If you're patient and want to join, hit up Kasgar on lnet.

Sent you a PM as I, unfortunately, do not have access to Lnet.

I'll see if I can meet up with you as Gordnar at the Necropolis entrance at around 3 PM.

9. Default

Bump - looking to see if I can join a group in the 1-25 level range for my Cleric today. I am available at any time except for between roughly 5:30 to 7:30 PM EST.

I also wouldn't mind going again with my L42 Warrior so he can get the finale bit, but I'm not too fussed since I don't think the spirit battery is even useful to him. More concerned with getting my Cleric through so he can get a heart.