Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election Prediction Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    /pants

Also.... this actually turned out to be a decent read, and shed a new light on things for me.

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/09/...son-of-brexit/
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2. Default

If you ever thought media bias doesn't exist, look at virtually every headline and article today and tell me that with a straight face. You'd think the end of the world is scheduled for January 20th.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Interesting article

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    /pants

Also.... this actually turned out to be a decent read, and shed a new light on things for me.

I don't think we are at a full boil just yet. I am guessing next election will push it further in that direction, but we'll see.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    /pants

Good comic that you mentioned earlier and good opinion piece quoted here.

I'm very excited for Melania Trump's campaign against cyber bullying, I think it sounds wonderful.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

7. Default

Sad to see that Maggie Hassan won her race in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    No. This is about electing a President. Show your support in pre-election polls, rally/post/protest for your candidate beforehand, but the second you are faced with a choice between the two candidates who CAN win and those that have no chance, you need to treat your decision as it actually is- Candidate 1 or Candidate 2. It's not the time to play make believe and pretend like your choices at that point are anything other than what they are. Your principles are not more important than the lived experiences of other people. This holds true for Johnson supporters and for Stein supporters.

In my lifetime, twice now a bunch of overly privileged progressives have handed the Country over to everything they hate just so they could "make a point". If you believe in your principles, then you do what it takes to make them happen. To be blunt, you're hurting third party candidates if you do otherwise. It'll be a long time before the Green party can show its face again- just like last time it helped get a Republican into office without winning the popular vote.

And we all saw how that ended.
    You're just mad because a woman didn't win.

Sexist. Racist too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sad to see that Maggie Hassan won her race in NH.
    I dont follow NH senate races whata wrong with Hassan?

It could've been anybody ; the damn ballot could read...

( )Donald J Trump (R) and Michael Pence (R)

( ) Dying Squirrel (D) and Rabid Raccoon (D)

...And the Democrats would've locked it last night. It was Liberal hubris that led to this, they got cocky with Obama so the DNC was "sure lets get some pussy in there while we're at it..." Did not end well.