Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election Prediction Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I've seen reports that suggest something like 70% of the produce in America is harvested by illegal aliens. This is an industry that has already driven out the majority of Mom and Pops, so going after them would be a pretty big deal. I'm all for it myself, as I believe illegals need to either get legal, or get the fuck out - but it would have a very big impact on the industry from all our fruits/vegs to wine, beer, breads, etc.
    I've seen with my own eyes illegals picking strawberries for a whopping twenty-five cents a flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I'd love to sit down sometime and have an actual adult conversation about why people think this is a good thing. I really can't see it. That being said, having watched every conversation on it devolve into insults, I'm probably not going to find it on the PC.
    I can't speak for PB, but the reason I think it's a good thing is because of several things.
    First, to my core I believe Hillary is as insidiously corrupt a politician with no moral compass can be. I truly believe she would sell her daughter if she could get more power or illicit money from it.
    Second, I believe both parties need a revolution - Trump, hate him or don't, has changed the Republican party forever and has the potential to do significant good for the country and the part. The democrats need their own revolutionary candidate, as Obama was not the one.
    Finally, with majorities in his favor, the country may actually see things done by our government over the next two years (granted, they'll probably suck because lets face it, their politicians). At least we have the potential to see things done though.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I've seen reports that suggest something like 70% of the produce in America is harvested by illegal aliens. This is an industry that has already driven out the majority of Mom and Pops, so going after them would be a pretty big deal. I'm all for it myself, as I believe illegals need to either get legal, or get the fuck out - but it would have a very big impact on the industry from all our fruits/vegs to wine, beer, breads, etc.
    We have policies in place for them to be legally here to work where they can be protected by the law of the land and not have to be victimized by anyone. Enforce those laws. If we need to increase the number of workers we bring in, then do it via the system.

A company should never have an excuse to take advantage of people here illegally.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I've seen with my own eyes illegals picking strawberries for a whopping twenty-five cents a flat.
    Yeah and people actually have the gall to say they are "taking our jobs". Not a fan of min. wage, but I am a fan of honest wages for honest work - that needs to get addressed.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    And if you are not outraged by that, you should be.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Stayed up until 1 am last night watching.

Not much to do but wait and see how it goes.

The fault lies at the Clinton campaign. They didn't defend Wisconsin at all, nor did they do much in Michigan. I know they were doing massive GOTV in PA, so that really is a loss.

Clinton's speech being an hour late is just one last FUCK YOU to people by the Clinton's, she knows that it is all over, so she is working to keep the light on her till the last possible second.

I predict that Trump is conciliatory to her, and does not go after her. I suspect that what will happen behind the scenes is someone will tell them, clean your shit up, the foundation needs to be an open book, the e-mail thing will go away, and you will fade into the background, if not, then all bets are off and DOJ will come after everything; and she will do it, it is all she has left.

We have policies in place for them to be legally here to work where they can be protected by the law of the land and not have to be victimized by anyone. Enforce those laws. If we need to increase the number of workers we bring in, then do it via the system.

A company should never have an excuse to take advantage of people here illegally.
    Agree with that, but it does also require people moving to take those jobs. That hasn't happened in a long time.

It's not practically possible to deport 11 million people, so who knows what the hell is going to happen.

9. Default

I agree. The laws are lopsided though - sure you can legally immigrate to the US, but according to the government, on average it takes 7 years for lawful permanent residents (green-card holder) to naturalize. As of 2014, there were 13.3M of them, and 8.8M were eligible to naturalize. These are the people following the laws... 7 years seems like a long time to me.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Kembal View Post
    Agree with that, but it does also require people moving to take those jobs. That hasn't happened in a long time.
    We have a work visa program. We have ways of bringing people into this country to do these jobs.. use those mechanisms instead of victimizing illegals.

It's not practically possible to deport 11 million people, so who knows what the hell is going to happen.
    100% agree. There needs to be a way to OMG AMNESTY!!! them into the population, but the penalties should be stiff for breaking the law to begin with.

And build the wall to slow down people from being smuggled into this country and putting out the slavery business out of business.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME