Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election Prediction Thread

No matter who wins we lose is how this pile of shit will end. Neither of these people have any business running let alone winning an election for dog catcher let alone president.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    No matter who wins we lose is how this pile of shit will end. Neither of these people have any business running let alone winning an election for dog catcher let alone president.
    If you and your whiskey need company on the 8th I'm happy to imbibe.

wonder how much a move to Islay would cost. Simple island life seems enticing.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

4. Default

$54.99

http://www.binnys.com/spirits/Laphro...sk_163191.html

well yes but not quite as permanent as I meant. Current sipping source is Ardbeg though.

6. Default

Enticing is an understatement. Especially if there are no volcanoes on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well shit, given the most recent turn of events I think I might have to update my map slightly.

Unfortunately I still predict a Clinton win but it will be a much closer race.

That's not a bad prediction. You got Nevada wrong for sure, because of Harry Reid's machine and the angry Hispanic voters. The other three difficult states are Florida, Ohio and North Carolina. It's tempting to rely on the latest poll, but don't forget that all three of those states have early voting.

This election should finally answer a nagging question. Does ground game matter? If Clinton outperforms the polls by one or two percentage points in swing states, then it matters. If not, then everybody should stop investing in it and just campaign like Trump.

So the best thing ever is if Trump wins. That's just a fact.

But you know what would be the second best thing? Hillary wins the electoral vote...but Trump wins the popular vote...

Oh man, watch Democrats suddenly say the electoral college is the best thing ever and the system isn't rigged and you're just a sexist if you say otherwise.

EDIT: Okay I take that back, the second best thing is if neither gets 270 then we get to watch the cluster fuck of the House choosing our next president, then the third best thing is what I said above.

Thank you all and God bless.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-01-2016 at 08:20 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    EDIT: Okay I take that back, the second best thing is if neither gets 270 then we get to watch the cluster fuck of the House choosing our next president
    ..and if Evan McMullin wins Utah (certainly a possibility), he has to be one of the candidates the House will need to consider. I'm not saying he's going to be chosen to be President, but this is yet another wrench in the works to make this election even more interesting...
    Last edited by Candor; 11-01-2016 at 08:37 PM.

So going by the latest polls where Trump is either leading or is within the margin of error things COULD look like this...

I'm not saying this is gonna happen...but this election sure as shit isn't a sure thing for Hillary anymore.