Thread: World War Mosul

1. Default World War Mosul

The battle for Mosul has started.

I hope it goes well for them.

3. Default

Things could get ugly from the way Erdogan has been acting.

4. Default

So now that ISIS has mostly been destroyed the Iraqi and Iran backed forces are attacking the Kurdish Peshmerga. GG

No one cares about this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So now that ISIS has mostly been destroyed the Iraqi and Iran backed forces are attacking the Kurdish Peshmerga. GG
    This is not surprising. Sad, but not surprising. And unfortunately, with the Turkish stance on the Kurds, I just don't see them getting much help from the outside once ISIS is vanquished. I do hope that they can reach an accord that recognizes the Kurds as semi-autonomous, and that is viewed as a satisfactory outcome to all parties, but I doubt that will happen.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    This is not surprising. Sad, but not surprising. And unfortunately, with the Turkish stance on the Kurds, I just don't see them getting much help from the outside once ISIS is vanquished. I do hope that they can reach an accord that recognizes the Kurds as semi-autonomous, and that is viewed as a satisfactory outcome to all parties, but I doubt that will happen.
    It is sad. The Kurds were instrument in the destruction of ISIS and Iraq was all too eager to go after them next. I'm surprised Turkey hasn't launched attacks against them in Iraq. The US and the rest of the world will likely sit by and watch as this all happens (again.)