Thread: Trump Destroys Another Bush

Exclamation Trump Destroys Another Bush

Billy Bush has been suspended from the "Today" show "pending further review of the matter."

It is unclear if he will ever return to the broadcast.

"He will never be on the show again," an on-air source said Sunday night, reflecting what staffers are saying behind the scenes.

More...
    Billy is Jeb's first cousin.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

From what I saw they were working to destroy a bush together.

Jamie Lee Curtis, Piers Morgan and some other celebrities are questioning the disparate treatments received by Billy Bush and Donald Trump. The reason they are being treated disparately is because nobody can fire Trump. Billy Bush's career is over. That's just the way things are. Trump might be able to intervene and save Bush if he wanted to. I'm guessing Trump doesn't want to. He probably never wants to see Billy Bush again.

Blog Entries

Just posting because the thread title is magnificently done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Billy Bush has been cut from NBC's Today show for his role in Donald Trump's lewd talk about women in a 2005 hot-mic tape. Settlement details were not immediately disclosed.

The end came Monday afternoon after the network spent over a week negotiating the terms of departure with Bush and his crisis lawyer, which followed internal discussion about whether to punish him and how.

Hours prior, a CNN interview with Melania Trump was released in which she said Bush "egged on" Trump in the tape. She said Bush and Trump were engaged in "boy talk" and that Trump was "led on, like egged on, from the host to say dirty and bad stuff."

More...

#BillyBushMadeMeDoIt

Blog Entries

Classic Billy.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Billy Bush is back. He's defending the authenticity of the Access Hollywood tape.

He said it. “Grab ’em by the pussy.”

Of course he said it. And we laughed along, without a single doubt that this was hypothetical hot air from America’s highest-rated bloviator. Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass standup act. He was performing. Surely, we thought, none of this was real.

We now know better.

Recently I sat down and read an article dating from October of 2016; it was published days after my departure from NBC, a time when I wasn’t processing anything productively. In it, the author reviewed the various firsthand accounts about Mr. Trump that, at that point, had come from 20 women.

More...
    President Trump is currently indulging in some revisionist history, reportedly telling allies, including at least one United States senator, that the voice on the tape is not his. This has hit a raw nerve in me.