Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3D Content, yours for the asking

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    No, I'm not allowed to profit from it. I'm not. Relax, asshole.
    That's not how DRM works. Show me your DRM Agreement. Go ahead. I'll wait while you look for a loophole that doesn't exist. I already know what it says, because I abide by it.

Look at it as Tisket Purchasing the files for use by a limited community for a specific goal...in this case a fantasy art co-op that creates art work for a very specific subset...a text based online game....and does not profit from it. Tisket INC is just outsourcing some of the work to properly illustrate in game characters using a shared resource.

or don't the choice and outrage level is really up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendum View Post
    Look at it as Tisket Purchasing the files for use by a limited community for a specific goal...in this case a fantasy art co-op that creates art work for a very specific subset...a text based online game....and does not profit from it. Tisket INC is just outsourcing some of the work to properly illustrate in game characters using a shared resource.

or don't the choice and outrage level is really up to you.
    I've made a report to both daz3d.com and renderosity.com, so they can make the determination. Surely she wouldn't have used the same username on all three of these places though.

Fucking thieves.

Blog Entries

hahaha, I got tattled on!

Offers still open. Pm me for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

so ratchet

look at this guy running in the woods

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    hahaha, I got tattled on!

Offers still open. Pm me for details.
    Stop triggering people!

Blog Entries

As long as your tattling, Wesley, don't forget Runtime DNA and Purge. Bought a shitload from them too.

Nice piece, Dendum!
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Xurge not Purge
    I like penis.

Why are we not talking about my awesome gnome in the woods work? jesus people...concentrate.