Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Grab them by the pussy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The only thing that makes sense is for Trump to stop trying to become President and do what is in the best interest of the Republican Party, especially vulnerable Republican Senators. There are two ways that can happen. Republican leaders will figure it when they have more time to think about it.

The first and best option is for Trump to announce that if he is elected he will resign immediately after being sworn in, allowing Pence to become President. The beauty of this plan is that it protects Republican Senators who have endorsed Trump and who would need to withdraw the endorsement is Trump continues to run but would incur the wrath of Trump supporters if they did. Pence can spend his time between now and the election campaigning for vulnerable Republican Senators.

The second and less attractive alternative is for Trump to drop out.

Either way, neither Trump nor Pence will be elected in 2016. And either way Trump should definitely not participate in the debate Sunday evening.

Will Trump do the right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The only thing that makes sense is for Trump to stop trying to become President and do what is in the best interest of the Republican Party, especially vulnerable Republican Senators. There are two ways that can happen. Republican leaders will figure it when they have more time to think about it.

The first and best option is for Trump to announce that if he is elected he will resign immediately after being sworn in, allowing Pence to become President. The beauty of this plan is that it protects Republican Senators who have endorsed Trump and who would need to withdraw the endorsement is Trump continues to run but would incur the wrath of Trump supporters if they did. Pence can spend his time between now and the election campaigning for vulnerable Republican Senators.

Either way, neither Trump nor Pence will be elected in 2016. And either way Trump should definitely not participate in the debate Sunday evening.

Yeah, they weren't going to win anyway. And he's not dropping out.

Considering the multiple stories dropping today, my plan should look pretty good to Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

4. Default

Will ClydeR ever come out of the closet?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Will ClydeR ever come out of the closet?
    Don't hate me because I'm right, as usual. In just a short while, you'll see that I analyzed the situation far quicker and with greater wisdom than the political experts.

6. Default

Doesn't matter if you're right or not if you continue to hide behind your Clyde handle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Doesn't matter if you're right or not if you continue to hide behind your Clyde handle.
    And I suppose your handle is your real name. If not, what are you hiding??
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I'm sick of these politically correct hippy liberals who refuse to even consider grabbing married women by the pussy.

Just saw the non-apology video. Not sure that's gonna cut it with alot of people.

That apology took a billionaire's crack team 10 hours to make. Or Trump recorded it in a closet in 30 seconds and they spent 10 hours trying to talk him out of releasing it
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.