Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling a Bunch of Bullshit

Default Selling a Bunch of Bullshit

AUCTION ENDS MONDAY 10/3 11:59pm

Will probably update once per day, bids are once, twice, last call, sold. Items that have been sold and picked up have been removed from the list.

Bid whatever, don't care. Bid increases of petty amounts will be ignored.

1. an amber mithril trident
    +5 acid flares

The harmonics generated tell you that the trident has been infused with a corrosive substance.
    The trident resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 4 to Strength Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 28 times.
    It provides a bonus of 2 to Stalking and Hiding Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The trident looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the mithril trident will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

3. a double bit vaalorn jeddart-axe

The jeddart-axe resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 10 to Max Stamina.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 33 times.
    The jeddart-axe looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

4. a thick mithril greathelm
    Earth flares
    Moderate slash resist

9. a clay windjammer statuette
    MR - Flaming Aura (1706), crumbly

15. a delicate bloodjewel torc

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The torc resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 6 to Picking Locks Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 49 times.
    The torc looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the bloodjewel torc will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the bloodjewel torc will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

16. a fir-handled black ora lance
    +10

The harmonics generated tell you that the lance has been infused with the power of a fire elemental.
    The lance resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Discipline Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 33 times.
    It provides a bonus of 2 to Dexterity Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 7 times.
    The lance looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the black ora lance will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

22. some gold-lined purple cotton robesremoved. Unable to locate, probably on an inactive character.

27. a filigreed platinum crown

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The crown resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 3 to First Aid Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
    The crown looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the platinum crown will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the platinum crown will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

28. a kelyn-tipped vultite short sword
    +20
    The sword resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 3 to Agility Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    The sword looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

Need this stuff assessed, preferably on Teras if possible. Not for sale in the meantime unless you want to make a bid that's probably more than the item's worth.

some scratched glaes arm greaves
    Crit padded

The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 9 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 27 times.
    It provides a bonus of 13 to Max Health.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 37 times.
    The greaves looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

You sense that the glaes arm greaves will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

a teak-hafted vultite pole-axe
    +25 Damage weighted

a green vultite lance
    +20 Crit weighted

an enruned mithril awl-pike
    +5
    Temp damage weighting.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

500k on 10
    Last edited by Red; 09-25-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Mb on scrolls
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

4. Default

100k #19

Blog Entries

750k on 10
    20k on each gem
    50k on 24

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

1m on 10

100k #24
    50k #21

100k on #21

50k on #11
    50k on #12
    35k on #13
    50k on #25
    50k on #26

100k on 11