Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racial and Profession specific verbs

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    You should be able to use CTRL F in your browser at both of the following pages to do that:

https://gswiki.play.net/Reverse_verb_list

https://gswiki.play.net/Sylvanfair_verb_list

I say both because the one doesn't include newer ones.

Even then, I'm not sure all of the options are there, I've had trouble locating stuff I've wanted to figure out in the past. Maybe there's newer stuff or something.

My first year in GS I think I kept these two pages open in my browser ALL the time.

Thank you, that is very handy
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

I just noticed STEEPLE is missing from the dark elf list>

>EVIL
    You steeple your fingers slowly as a smirk plays across your lips.
    Soandso steeples his fingers slowly as a smirk plays across his lips. His eyes narrow into mere slits as he glances around.

>ANGER
    You lace your fingers before you, your knuckles turning white as you try to control your rage.
    Soandso laces his fingers together with barely hidden anger. The pressure he applies to his fingers causes them to turn white.

>PONDER
    Deep in thought, you lace your fingers before you.
    Deep in thought, Soandso laces his fingers before him.

>HEAD
    You lace your fingers together and place them behind your head, raising one eyebrow in slight annoyance.
    Soandso laces his fingers together and places them behind his head, raising one eyebrow in slight annoyance.

>ARROGANT
    Grinning arrogantly, you lace your fingers together and square your shoulders in righteous indignation.
    Grinning arrogantly, Soandso laces his fingers together and squares his shoulders in righteous indignation.

>LISTEN
    Tensing your body, you lace your fingers together as you listen quietly.
    Lacing his fingers together, Soandso's body stiffens as he listens quietly.

>BACK
    You lace your fingers behind your back and stand at rigid attention.
    Soandso laces his fingers behind his back and stands at rigid attention.

>EVIL
    You steeple your fingers slowly as a smirk plays across your lips.
    Soandso steeples his fingers slowly as a smirk plays across his lips. His eyes narrow into mere slits as he glances around.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Vanah is working on the lists/formatting/etc, including the dwarf page. I don't want to work on pages while I know she is.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.