Thread: 3-5m range blessable edged weapon

Default 3-5m range blessable edged weapon

As the title says, looking for a 3-5m blessable edged weapon.

No daggers please or main gauches. The 5x and 5 CER point weapons from DR would be ideal but I am also open to 5x and 4x perfects or whatever else may be in the 3-5m range

i have about 50 differant falchions all 4x and up with many levels of perm and temp weighting , flares , zest , sancted and anything else i cant think of . I buy one of every falchion i see . Also have few broadswords , longswords , backswords and short swords . ask fer Hood in game/lnet/Discord
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

If you don't find anything else you like, let me know your preferred edged weapon base and I'll see what I can do about making a perfect for yea... I have plenty of vultite and vaalorn in my lockers (I also have plenty of the flaring metals, faenor, and kelyn but those are all lower enchant and the flaring ones can't be blessed).

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    If you don't find anything else you like, let me know your preferred edged weapon base and I'll see what I can do about making a perfect for yea... I have plenty of vultite and vaalorn in my lockers (I also have plenty of the flaring metals, faenor, and kelyn but those are all lower enchant and the flaring ones can't be blessed).
    Listen to Nothing. A perfect forged vultite ohe would be great. Easy to further enchant, and to later ensorcell.