Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7x grimswarm-bane masterfully crit-weighted, t2 ensorcelled greatxe.

Default 7x grimswarm-bane masterfully crit-weighted, t2 ensorcelled greatxe.

Full statistics:

a razor-honed rolaren edged greataxe covered in rows of crudely etched tally marks - 7x enchant - Masterfully Crit-Weighted - grimswarm bane (+40 total crit-weighting against grimswarm) - Fully Unlocked Gore Scripts - T2 Ensorcelled

Okay, folks, DISCLAIMER: I am NOT looking to sell this thing. It's probably the best weapon I've ever used in the game (especially because I am a warcamp berserker). But you know me...always looking for that next great thing. Or perhaps a great thing I have owned in the past (like a 9.5x claid-weighted mattock).

So what do I want? I'm looking to trade this thing for a similarly high-end maul (possibly mattock). If I agree that your trade is of a higher value, I will be glad to pay the difference.

Let me see what you have in trade.

If this were a sword base I would pay you an obscene amount of money for it. Heh.

Hope you find something you want!
    Jellybeard exclaims, "Wait, who said festering taint and Jeril? No repeats!"

Holy shit. This weapon is a beast. I really wish I had anything remotely eligible to trade for it.

And yet it still loses to a 10x perfect super bubble flaring lance that is Paladin sanctified. /cough /cough

Just joking. Hell of a weapon. Wish you luck in your trade.
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-29-2016 at 02:08 AM.

5. Default

Absolutely amazing greataxe.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Absolutely amazing greataxe.
    I like it a lot. I just can't resist the curiosity of knowing what else might be out there that I'm not aware of.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    I like it a lot. I just can't resist the curiosity of knowing what else might be out there that I'm not aware of.
    I know what you mean. It's incredibly difficult for me to pick a weapon and stick with it. Lost track of how many times my paladin bonded to a new weapon from scratch.

Last time I remembered to count it was like 28 times for me. May be more now.

Hot damn is that a sweet greataxe! Good to see you playing again.

If you find someone looking for silver instead of that weapon, maybe a 3way trade could be possible. Looking for this kind of weapon for my berserking warcamp warrior.
    Contact Neehie or Shorthammer on LNet for Market items.

Mayor Cruxophim just came through a low arch.
    The local debt collector suddenly enters and pays Cruxophim a brief visit.
    The debt collector turns to the teller and says, "By the powers vested in me by the mayor of Wehnimer's Landing, I hereby seize the requisite assets in Cruxophim's accounts."