Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Profiteering Post - Pulled from Officials. Cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesnomaybe View Post
    People like Haldrik are why good GMs leave staff. You're an absolute piece of shit in every single word you type anywhere.
    99% of staff receive basically no compensation for the obscene amount of work they do for the game. Because they love it. Most get so burnt out on the other side that they don't have the time or ability to play and enjoy it as players. But they ARE still players, so yes, at a venue like SimuCon they should absolutely get the opportunity to bid on an item they want. And what they do with that item is nobody's business but their own, just like anyone who buys anything anywhere ever.
    Yes. Be mad at me for being curious about potential issues. Don't be mad at Tservin for telling all of LNET that GMs are making money off items.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    The only HMC is you. How many times a week do you email Wyrom? Once a day? Do you really think I'm going to get banned for LNET/PC forums chatter? Keep saying it over and over again, but it won't make it true.
    At least once an hour, we're BFF's.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Yes. Be mad at me for being curious about potential issues. Don't be mad at Tservin for telling all of LNET that GMs are making money off items.
    Do you have any proof that a GM "made money" off any item?

*Shrug* Discussing hard stuff is never easy. But Tservin sure made it sound like this is more common then we think. It is worth talking about and it does matter.
    No one cares about this, including you. This is you getting into an argument with Tservin and intentionally spilling it out into as many places as you can.

Stop fucking with people who worked hard to create a successful event for their player base just for the entertainment value.

Blog Entries

Haldrik is Tservin now? Looks to me like the accusation was made by Tservin, and Haldrik is asking someone to refute it. Why are people always jumping down the throats of the wrong people? Is it a crime to point out a statement that was made by someone else, and ask for it to be proved or disproved it? Y'all need more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by MzFit Toy View Post
    Haldrik is Tservin now? Looks to me like the accusation was made by Tservin, and Haldrik is asking someone to refute it. Why are people always jumping down the throats of the wrong people? Is it a crime to point out a statement that was made by someone else, and ask for it to be proved or disproved it? Y'all need more sleep.
    I'm fairly certain you have misinterpreted this entire situation

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I'm fairly certain you have misinterpreted this entire situation
    Or seeing it the mostly clearly. Tservin said GMs don't care if he flips items cause they do it too. This is about way more then some petty argument I had with Tservin.

People say words and forget they have consequences. Baffling.
    Last edited by Haldrik; 08-23-2016 at 06:42 AM.

Or seeing it the mostly clearly. Tservin said GMs don't care if he flips items cause they do it too. This is about way more then some petty argument I had with Tservin.
    This is 100℅ about you trying to get Tservin in trouble, and all you are doing is fucking over game staff.

Just. Stop.

People say words and forget they have consequences. Baffling.
    What consequences do you think there should be exactly?

And why are you the person to delve out these consequences?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    This is 100℅ about you trying to get Tservin in trouble, and all you are doing is fucking over game staff.

Just. Stop.
    If that was true, and staff did nothing wrong, why would they be in trouble? Or are you saying they will get in trouble because they did something wrong?