Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love psinet, I hate mods

1. Default I love psinet, I hate mods

Ok, twice tonight i posted two aliases on psinet which caused a marginal amount of screen scroll. After this, Desorceri decided to silence me without giving me any warning. The aliases I posted are as follows:

[OOC]-You: "alias set mailread=mail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\rmail read\r"

[OOC]-You: "alias set pwnjoo=chat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\rchat to \? U SUXOR!\r""

Mind, these two postings were roughly 1 hour a part.

Conversation with Desorceri to follow:

[OOC]-Desorceri: "Plo that's twice tonight. Knock it off."

[OOC]-You: "I'm teaching people to spam Desorceri, relax"

[OOC]-Desorceri: "I'm sorry but no one of authority gave you permission to do that. Don't tell me to relax when you break policy."
    [OOC]-You: "Report me to Jamus, thanks"

[OOC]-You: "Just because i send one long message does not mean I'm spamming"

[OOC]-You: "Right, one message was to protect yourself against someone who spams you with mail, the other was an alias to spam someone with chats"

5 minutes pass

[OOC]-Taryne: "Who the fuck silenced plo?"

[OOC]-Desorceri: "Plo can't talk. He's busy chewing on SPAM."

[OOC]-Taryne: "Ok tough guy"
    [OOC]-Taryne: "Throw around your authority to make yourself feel special"

[Private]-Desorceri: "I do have authority. And you're right you didn't spam but you caused excessive scroll. If someone wants to know your aliases then show them privately. You do not need to disrupt the entire channel. Got it?"

[PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "I got it, and I'd suggest you tell me before you silence me in the future. At least shoot me a warning and don't go all nazi"
    [OOC]-Desorceri: "- Scrolling unwanted text on another person's screen"
    [PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "scroll is relative, I could claim warclaidhm speaking is unwanted scroll"
    [OOC]-Desorceri: "This is your warning - POLICY. READ IT sometime."
    [PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "I've read policy"
    [OOC]-Jolena: "dude it was a mail..ONE mail. Don't you think that's a bit much to get that pissed over?"
    [
    [PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "I'm not some little asshole, get over it"
    [OOC]-Desorceri: "It's twice actually - that I've witnessed."
    [PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "Give me a warning next time if you are feeling tough"
    [PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "enjoying your power trip?"
    [OOC]-Jolena: "even so..wow"
    [OOC]-Xyelin: "uhm no offense, and not taking sides, But this is OOC out of game chat"
    [OOC]-Xyelin: "you can choose to turn it off"

[PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "I really appreciated how you silenced me 5 minutes after my second offense BTW"
    [OOC]-Xyelin: "its like listening to the radio, you don't have to"

[Private]-Desorceri: "you offered no warning to me that you were going to post that excessive crap - why should you deserve one? "
    [OOC]-Xyelin: "and they scroll does hurt the dialups mang"

[PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "Because you are the one "in power" You're the one with the responsibility to clients. I'm not the one holding the power thus you hold a responsibilioty not only to the psinet client, but also to the psinet clientelle"

[PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "If you insist on pulling the same simu bullshit braudwyn pulls, I just lost a shit load of respect for you"

[Private]-Desorceri: "you're right and I've exercised my responsibility by silencing a scroller"
    [PriavteTo]-Desorceri: "I didn't fucking scroll dipshit, I posted two aliases"

>chat to desor how would that be different from posting 2 really long messages?
    You focus on transmitting your thought.
    You find that Desorceri is ignoring your thoughts.

HAHA guess I just got pwned by an asshole mod.

How fucking ridiculous.

2. Default

what a bitch

I don't know Desorceri has always been cool since I've known him, you weren't really doing anything useful with those two thoughts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

4. Default

Granted, I can understand how those two posts could be annoying, I don't understand how they were "silence-worthy." Especially with no prior warning from said Mod, and considering the time frame between the two said comments. Also, I found it silly that I wasn't silenced until 5 minutes after my second post. It seems like ,

"Oh, you know what? I don't like what Plo said a while ago, I think I'm going to silence him now."

When in actuality, at that point the topic had moved to me lending Dazmar 30k and selenite not wanting to have sex with me because of puppies?

Not to mention the fact that you were pretty much mouthing off to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

6. Default

So are we now saying that psinet should be censored? :scoffs: Just because I mouth off to a mod I should be silenced? My issue is that I was silenced without warning, 5 minutes after the "subject of my silencing" came up. How many people on psinet post unconstructive things?

OMG NO MORE FREE SPEECH ON PSINET!!! BAN EVERYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING STUPID!!!!!

How long were you silenced for?

Nakiro
    ------------------
    Originally posted by Tsa`ah
    The above post may, or may not be, the biggest pile of bullshit ever written.

8. Default

I was silenced until 2 minutes after I posted this.

Eh, I don't think its a big deal. I heard it and didn't silence you, but I don't think his actions were very extreme.

Honestly, it would have been helfpul if you had asked me before taking things to such a negitive attitude.

Also to note, spamming people isn't really something that I support, even when done through chattos.

Nakiro
    ------------------
    Originally posted by Tsa`ah
    The above post may, or may not be, the biggest pile of bullshit ever written.

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

[OOC]-Desorceri: "I'm sorry but no one of authority gave you permission to do that.

Fucking hell...