June Month End Statistics:

Current Member count: 65
    New Members: 2
    Members Removed: 0
    Month/Month Change: +2
    Most Popular Member Class: Wizard (17)... omg, all the wizards
    Least Popular Member Class: Monk (2)

No code has to be inserted here.
    Butchers of Reim: 5 (One member at 99,338... so soon we'll have a couple more)

*Total Silvers Distributed is calculated using a SUMPRODUCT of Participants * Silvers Per Participant. When an individual leave an event early, they are counted as participating, but would not obtain a silver split. These instances inflate the results of this calculation.

June Writeup:

Our Objectives for June included:
    -Craft Bazaar
    -HR Department
    -Clear Reim Fortress Defense
    -One Year Celebration Plans

Overall, this has been an incredibly successful month. Attendee counts are up month over month, membership has increased month over month, even silvers are on an uptick, overall, success on all fronts. There's little more I can say. Things are running incredibly smoothly... Although, many of us ran out of Major Loot Boosts...

We've successfully created 773 items. Super competitively priced, but if they all sell, will bring in a total of approximately 33m. Took forever, and a lot of hard work from many of our members. A special shoutout to Tysong, Spenster, Ragz, Siierra, Treeva, Nuadjha, Arshwikk, and others for their efforts! I'll be advertising soon!

The HR department has been founded... and it was met with many lulz... but has also been used... Pretty much anytime more than 1 person is involved, there's drama. Seriously... so much drama.

Reim Fortress Defense fell off of our radar this month. We still fully intend to form a clearing party for this. However, we simply haven't been able to schedule it! Lots of conflicting schedules. So this will persist on our objectives for now.

A One Year Celebration is currently being arranged by one of our leaders. A rough draft of the event/raffle items have already been created/discussed... so now we just need to set a date and move forward! Of course, we'll advertise here.

For the month of July, we're focusing on our members on two fronts. First and foremost, while we've never had any attendance requirements on our members, we do have a handful of members that were inducted prior to our 'attend an event to be eligible for membership' rule. This was when the only events that we tracked were our official, calendar events. Nowadays, we are running events on a daily basis, and if there is sufficient interest during off-hours, any veteran is able to run an impromptu event where attendance is tracked. We have decided to circle back with individuals that have been long-time members, but never attended events, determine interest level, and curb our roster where necessary.

In conjunction, we will also be more forthcoming with membership offers. Guests that attend our events will be approached post-events and asked if there is interest in membership. Up until now, the Hand of the Arkati has never broached the subject of membership to guests. It was always up to the guests to inquire about membership before any action would be taken. This should lead to increased membership and higher event turnout. Who knows, maybe we'll even recruit something other than a wizard for once.

I will not remove members in excess of new members coming onboard. I will attempt to reach out to and discuss removal with each person before taking any action, and I will not force removal if the individual is in fact interested. I think that these two rules in conjunction should result in a stronger roster with more members having more attendance.

So, in summary, our objectives for July are as follows:
    -Clear Reim Fortress Defense
    -One year Anniversary Celebration
    -Roster Cleaning
    -Roster Expansion
    Last edited by Whirlin; 07-05-2017 at 08:11 PM.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Blog Entries

We've successfully created 773 items. Super competitively priced, but if they all sell, will bring in a total of approximately 33m. Took forever, and a lot of hard work from many of our members. A special shoutout to Tysong, Spenster, Ragz, Siierra, Treeva, Nuadjha, Arshwikk, and others for their efforts! I'll be advertising soon!

Very impressive effort to get so many to actively participate in this process. Well done.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites