Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buying: Black Viper Staff, Pin-worn +DB Items, +TD Items, Weightless Containers

To be honest, I've never had a bad deal with folks in Gemstone, even going back to when they were selling virtual items on ebay. I know I've heard of scams happening, but it doesn't seem that hard to insulate what seems like a higher risk transaction. I wouldn't assume someone is 'dangerous' because their account isn't very old. Find some alternative methods of payment that may be more secure. I sold my armor for $2k or so of bitcoin, which turned out to be very good in the end because I didn't cash much of it in, and it has skyrocketed in price since then. Anyway, certainly there are trustworthy people who could act as intermediaries while transactions clear and such, it doesn't sound like time is of the greatest essence here, especially if someone is looking for more rare items. Note to someone, it doesn't hurt to do a little homework on current rates, they aren't what they used to be.
    everan

trouble is a friend of mine

2. Default

After further reflection, I think I just need to CTFD, do my research, have some Gods damned patience, and carry out my business in a private forum... which is where these sort of transactions belong anyway.

Thank you all for your time.

Please explain how you have the silvers you are offering when you have not bought any silvers. Now. Go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who isn't Me View Post
    After further reflection, I think I just need to CTFD, do my research, have some Gods damned patience, and carry out my business in a private forum... which is where these sort of transactions belong anyway.

Thank you all for your time.
    Here is a great way to find things on this forum. Search in google, but put site:gsplayers.com and then what you are searching for.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Strangely enough... with all the nonsense in this thread. He just spent 50M+ silver with me. Quick and easy delivery. I used the exchange verb because I hadn't seen any successful transactions, but everything fast and smooth.

He was also on a character with 145M fame which i assume he purchased with real life cash. His posts still make me a bit hesitant for real money transactions but it sounds like he's had a few of those and everything ok.

I said early on I didn't think he was a scammer any more. Any scammer would have ditched the tag long ago. Doesn't make his behavior any less fishy and offputting, but thats what you get when you have someone who doesn't know the game trying to make himself the best player in it by force fucking money down it's throat hole. I have directed a couple of my friends to SWIM as he likes to be called. Nothing like an ignorant buyer with a large pocket book.

Dollars to doughnuts this gear is all up for sale in a year. But to be fare, doughnuts are almost a dollar anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Dollars to doughnuts this gear is all up for sale in a year. But to be fare, doughnuts are almost a dollar anymore.
    Switch to Quid, you'll save money.
    everan

trouble is a friend of mine

Quote Originally Posted by everan View Post
    Switch to Quid, you'll save money.
    Yes, but the same goes for monopoly money or dirty napkins. Can't spend money if all you have is wallet pictures of yer grandmother.