Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying: Black Viper Staff, Pin-worn +DB Items, +TD Items, Weightless Containers

1. Default Buying: Black Viper Staff, Pin-worn +DB Items, +TD Items, Weightless Containers

PM your offers, please. Paying cash/silver/GoA. Ignore the impending trolls. I am a dead-serious buyer, in spite of forum rep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who isn't Me View Post
    I am a dead-serious buyer, in spite of forum rep.
    Totally makes yourself sound more reputable!

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Totally makes yourself sound more reputable!
    Well, probably more reputable than the supposed "senior" members of this forum who told me that none of these items actually exist in GSIV. *Cough* Yet I'm the one with the negative rep. I wonder what else is out there "doesn't exist", that I will have in my hands within the next 30 days.

Paying 100M for the staff, which is about 20M more than it last sold for. Just sayin'. I want that MF'ing staff.

I did not say they didn't exist, I said your requests and actions were nonsensical. Like now, going from "give me offers" to "let me pay 20M over" in less than 25 minutes. Thats fucking nonsense. Wasn't gonna give you grief but you had to go and run yer mouth instead of just sticking to your outlandish post. smh

Who sold you this 100M silver you are now offering to throw around? I will be raptly anticipating the positive rep from the person you did over $1000 of business with...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I did not say they didn't exist, I said your requests and actions were nonsensical. Like now, going from "give me offers" to "let me pay 20M over" in less than 25 minutes. Thats fucking nonsense. Wasn't gonna give you grief but you had to go and run yer mouth instead of just sticking to your outlandish post. smh

Who sold you this 100M silver you are now offering to throw around? I will be raptly anticipating the positive rep from the person you did over $1000 of business with...
    Nonsensical actions are my right to carry out, of course, so long as I'm not hurting anyone, which I have no intention doing. I'm sure anyone who sells me anything at this point is going to wait for the dust to settle before publicly claiming any connection to yours truly. Just thinking logically. And, so long as we're thinking logically, since when does 100M go for $1,000 USD?

If anyone has a line on that staff, I'll pay you a 15% commission in silver (or cash, or GoA) for connecting me with a willing seller.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Someone who isn't Me; 06-21-2016 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Incomplete

As long as he's willing to do GOA (and you want $1000 in GOA) what could go wrong? PayPal is a different story.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Honestly, Boot worn DB is the way to go. Save the pin slots for enhancives.

Also.. the correct way to request DB items.. is to post a pic of your boobs with LOL Brileus on them. If you are a man, you could have your GF do it... or you could write it on your dick I guess, but since we would have to blow up the image 2000 times to see it due to you having to write SO small to fit it all in....
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who isn't Me View Post
    Nonsensical actions are my right to carry out, of course, so long as I'm not hurting anyone, which I have no intention doing. I'm sure anyone who sells me anything at this point is going to wait for the dust to settle before publicly claiming any connection to yours truly. Just thinking logically. And, so long as we're thinking logically, since when does 100M go for $1,000 USD?

If anyone has a line on that staff, I'll pay you a 15% commission in silver (or cash, or GoA) for connecting me with a willing seller.

Thanks.
    I would say.... 60% of the last 10 years 100M Went for 1,000 or less. Normally 10 is the rate for silver. Market has been depressed for about a year now due to no major silver drain in GS and Duskruin.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

The items you're asking for, very rarely do people put those up for sale. Trust me from experience; all the posts in the world won't help you get the top notch items you're selling.

My advice is to find who has the items and then make an offer. A little detective work and deep pockets will work over the constant posts on the forums. Trust me.

Keep in mind as well, even when you find the items, you'll likely have to overpay to get it.

PS - Change your forum ID and be as friendly as possible.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 06-21-2016 at 12:12 PM.

10. Default

Honestly, Boot worn DB is the way to go. Save the pin slots for enhancives.
    Solid advice. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    I would say.... 60% of the last 10 years 100M Went for 1,000 or less. Normally 10 is the rate for silver. Market has been depressed for about a year now due to no major silver drain in GS and Duskruin.
    Better than the $17 per mil it was going for back in my day. I'll take it!

If you are a man, you could have your GF do it... or you could write it on your dick I guess
    What about a taint shot? Best of both worlds.