Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Duskruin Dig Pulls

1. Default Duskruin Dig Pulls

Thread for anyone to post pulls they got digging at duskruin. I had to go to work, but wanted to see what was going on!

Anyone figure out the green-blue potions? Or the ur-barath totems?

T5 Pulls I saw go out before I had to go:
    2 alteration boxes
    felcour dueling gauntlets
    5lb/180lb greatcloak that doesn't close
    moonshard pendant
    gift cloth containing head worn jewelry item that had a magical glow to it.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

ItemPurpose
    locker expansion contract = + permanent locker slots
    an Adventurer's Guild voucher pack = This voucher pack entitles the presenter to 5 expedited task reassignments, courtesy of the Adventurer's Guild. Valid only on tasks voluntarily removed from.
    an Elanthian Guilds voucher pack = This voucher pack entitles the presenter to 5 free guild task trade-ins, courtesy of the Elanthian Guilds Council.
    an urchin guide contract = Bold calligraphy states simply, "This contract entitles the bearer to 30 days of access to the urchin guides of the Elanthian Merchants Guild.
    a locker manifest contract = Bold calligraphy states simply, "This contract entitles the bearer to 45 days of unlimited access to view the contents of their locker at any time or place.
    a Lumnis schedule = [This is a Gift of Lumnis Scheduling Pass. By redeeming this, you will be able to schedule your weekly Gift of Lumnis start time for 1 use.
    a stability contract = [This will grant you 1 login bridge for use with the Login Rewards system.]
    "A Twisting Blue-Green Potion" = 30 minute enhancive recharge
    "a silvery blue potion"=Encumbrance potion - (4 days?)

Encumbrance potion:
    *** THERE IS NO WARNING WHEN YOU DRINK THIS ***
    As you drink, you suddenly feel oddly buoyant.
    [Your net encumbrance will be reduced by 100 pounds until 6/22/2016 23:52:12 CDT.]
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 06-18-2016 at 12:54 AM.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Thanks for the heads up on the alter box. I was almost that first asshole to buy one. Thank god I can wait for simu to just wreck their value and flood the market.

What's um...a 30 minute enhancive recharge mean? That it temporarily recharges an enhancive item? What's the use of that?

5. Default

well, the alter box raffled recently isn't going up for sale, per the owner and 1 of the 2 that went out tonight, that I know of, just sold in a very quick sale.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

Yup, I almost bought it out myself, But the only joy of the alter is that not everyone can do it. keep putting these out then everyone will have indirect access to it one way or another and owning one becomes worthless. ONE person had one in the landing and was very open with it, everybody around the landing got everything they wanted from a single box, since you need the box for about 20 minutes to alter EVERY PIECE OF GEAR YOU HAVE. You're only special if you're special, the only reason I was looking for a box was because my previous access hasn't been in the lands for over a month. But knowing one of my friends will end up with one of these that will sit 99% in their locker, removes any inclination to spend silvers on one.

I'd be interested in the crystal ball if its found and someone wants to sell it.
    I also found a pendant (not interested in selling)

8. Default

Well I depleted a 50 use pickaxe. Not overwhelmed with what I got overall - most interesting item was "a small ingot of laje". The Adventurers Guild vouchers were decent finds.

Anyone know what the scorched fireleaf branches are good for (several of these) and rough-edged illthorn branches (just one)?

9. Default

Pretty much any of the bits of metal that aren't moonshard pendant bits are, like the bits of wood, random "alter fodder" materials, I think. Wyrom stated, after alter fodder materials were requested, that he'd added some in.
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 06-18-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Can you make arrows out of the branches?
    ---------------------------------

R.I.P. Sparkle Motion