Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Sorc, Rogue Paraphernalia

I wanted to take a minute to thank you, Velfi, for antagonizing the troll so that the rest of us don't have to bother with it. Keep up the yeoman's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    I meant to sign that red rep to you OP but forgot. That was my rep clowning you with the same video, since I suspect you won't put that together.

Aluvius bursts through the door while gasping for breath.

Aluvius says, "I don't think the OP is a legitimate buyer of $30m sorc/rogue items!"

Aluvius lays down on the floor and breathes heavily.

Aluvius says, "Am I too late?"

3. Default

You are all the greatest bunch of no-life brain-damaged minimum-wage cunts I have ever witnessed. Yet, I, the only person with more than $50 in their bank account, am the one being attacked. Makes perfect sense that a fat virgin poverty-stricken little fuck like you would come on here to a board where you can hide your identity and make up false claims with no basis against a guy who was merely looking to buy some valuable shit for real money (not the bullshit money that you spend 40hrs hunting for in your mom's basement for a $30 payout you little cunt).

Y'all can SAY anything you want, but if anyone is interested in selling high-end valuables for either cash or silver, please PM me so we can have a real conversation about it without little baby double-owl pedants ruining my fucking day.

I have $52.36 in my bank account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who isn't Me View Post
    You are all the greatest bunch of no-life brain-damaged minimum-wage cunts I have ever witnessed. Yet, I, the only person with more than $50 in their bank account, am the one being attacked. Makes perfect sense that a fat virgin poverty-stricken little fuck like you would come on here to a board where you can hide your identity and make up false claims with no basis against a guy who was merely looking to buy some valuable shit for real money (not the bullshit money that you spend 40hrs hunting for in your mom's basement for a $30 payout you little cunt).

Y'all can SAY anything you want, but if anyone is interested in selling high-end valuables for either cash or silver, please PM me so we can have a real conversation about it without little baby double-owl pedants ruining my fucking day.
    No, Time4fun makes more money than ten of us combined you idiot.

Keeping money in bank accounts is for poor people anyways.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-18-2016 at 08:39 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, Time4fun makes more money than ten of us combined you idiot.

Keeping money in bank accounts is for poor people anyways.
    I keep my money in mixed securities like a lady.

Blog Entries

I just pos repped OP to green, because his trolling is hilarious.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I just pos repped OP to green, because his trolling is hilarious.
    Wow, I don't know what to say! This such an honor. I've so many to thank for this achievement... The Gods, Velfi's mom, IPA beer, lack of self control... But most of all, I'd like to thank the chil'ren.

image.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who isn't Me View Post
    Wow, I don't know what to say! This such an honor. I've so many to thank for this achievement... The Gods, Velfi's mom, IPA beer, lack of self control... But most of all, I'd like to thank the chil'ren.

image.jpg
    Someone negrepped you again it appears. Not enough to overcome the green I gave you!