Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Have you seen... ?

  1. #41

    Default

    I had someone who doesn't play anymore ask me to keep and eye out for Falkrynn.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

  2. Default

    i miss Khenan and masrath. In a separate statement. Player deaths suck
    Last edited by beldannon5; 12-29-2021 at 05:05 PM.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alderaan
    Posts
    15,791

    Default

    Cylla, Chica, Aaysia, Dicate, Cashia, Chadj, Rohese, Crylone and some others that I used to know in the Rift Cavern.
    There's loads more but their names escape me at this moment.
    I still know some of them in RL and one of them is a dear friend but the rest I often wonder how they are and hope they're well.

    And it's for that reason I've written this song, it's called ''I can't believe I still play a MUD in 2021''
    Thanks, - insert music -

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Cylla, Chica, Aaysia, Dicate, Cashia, Chadj, Rohese, Crylone and some others that I used to know in the Rift Cavern.
    There's loads more but their names escape me at this moment.
    I still know some of them in RL and one of them is a dear friend but the rest I often wonder how they are and hope they're well.

    And it's for that reason I've written this song, it's called ''I can't believe I still play a MUD in 2021''
    Thanks, - insert music -
    Pretty certain I actually saw Chica around, in the past few months, was awesome.

    Rohese is still very active, mostly in Illistim, Landing, and Mist Harbor. Also fairly certain Aaysia is still active, but don't know where.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    32,772
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Cylla, Chica, Aaysia, Dicate, Cashia, Chadj, Rohese, Crylone and some others that I used to know in the Rift Cavern.
    There's loads more but their names escape me at this moment.
    I still know some of them in RL and one of them is a dear friend but the rest I often wonder how they are and hope they're well.

    And it's for that reason I've written this song, it's called ''I can't believe I still play a MUD in 2021''
    Thanks, - insert music -
    Rohese posts on PC often enough.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Also fairly certain Aaysia is still active, but don't know where.
    Teras

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Also fairly certain Aaysia is still active, but don't know where.
    Teras
    And there's your answer. Thanks!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alderaan
    Posts
    15,791

    Default

    Ive been away this is good to know, thank you. Sorry I cant rep you anymore

  9. Default

    Be cool to see Laymia again!

    And for anyone else here that remembers, Snoogle and Tarkah are back!

  10. Default Missing in action

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharhazz View Post
    Yup, that sounds like Burz.
    Eh..

    Well there's Baser, Borrik, Fezic, Sildus, Nindaal, Greyson.. bunch more.

    Big Sigh

    Luther / Burzath / Khelvor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •