Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Stellaris

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Servitors?
    Nah, there is no organic parts to these robots. My last empire was like 10% human, 90% sentient robot, haha. The Robots were an oppressed class.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-20-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Nah, there is no organic parts to these robots. My last empire was like 10% human, 90% sentient robot, haha. The Robots were an oppressed class.
    That's how Skynet happens.

Oh, just chill a bit. Their alliance will break apart over time. Use heavy diplomacy on a couple of them and win them over. You do get punished for being super evil, but it just takes time to get good again.

I did the same thing, but I replaced them all with robot slaves.
    That's a good idea. I've pretty much just been hanging out and doing my own thing for a while now. Kinda getting a proxy war going with a civ next to me that I've been bankrolling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    That's a good idea. I've pretty much just been hanging out and doing my own thing for a while now. Kinda getting a proxy war going with a civ next to me that I've been bankrolling.
    Yeah it is sorta the same thing they've always had.... It is called the "bad boy" score. It goes up on several things... Too much war or purging raises it. Time lowers it.

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious but I don't understand how enemy ships can suddenly appear in the middle of my empire.

I got into a war with another civilization for the first time and I thought I was going to kick some ass because I zipped right up to their planet unopposed then all of a sudden they have a gigantic fleet at my home world and there are about 4 systems I control between my empire and their empire. So I'm thinking okay...maybe I have to leave my fleet at one of the choke points so they can't sneak by or whatever but nope, they just somehow appear right at my home world. If I leave my fleet at my home world then they just suddenly appear in some other system.

Is there someway to protect against this that I just missed? I would say maybe I just need a large enough fleet at every system but that would be impossible, their fleet is so large and powerful that my every single ship I have available just barely matches their one fleet in power.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Maybe I'm just missing something obvious but I don't understand how enemy ships can suddenly appear in the middle of my empire.

I got into a war with another civilization for the first time and I thought I was going to kick some ass because I zipped right up to their planet unopposed then all of a sudden they have a gigantic fleet at my home world and there are about 4 systems I control between my empire and their empire. So I'm thinking okay...maybe I have to leave my fleet at one of the choke points so they can't sneak by or whatever but nope, they just somehow appear right at my home world. If I leave my fleet at my home world then they just suddenly appear in some other system.

Is there someway to protect against this that I just missed? I would say maybe I just need a large enough fleet at every system but that would be impossible, their fleet is so large and powerful that my every single ship I have available just barely matches their one fleet in power.
    Okay, so... There are three different methods of faster than light travel.

Anyways, you may have gone to ware with a fallen empire. They have massive fleets. Good news, once you defeat their fleets, the don't build anymore.... So do a war with them, wreck their shit... And the just keep fucking them up and taking their stuff.

I'm not sure if they are a fallen empire or not.

When the war started it said their fleet was small compared to mine then a little while after I declared war it said their fleet was comparable to mine.

I vaguely recall reading something about FTL travel when I started the game. Is there a way to just instantly appear at a system? That's the way I should go next time if so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm not sure if they are a fallen empire or not.

When the war started it said their fleet was small compared to mine then a little while after I declared war it said their fleet was comparable to mine.

I vaguely recall reading something about FTL travel when I started the game. Is there a way to just instantly appear at a system? That's the way I should go next time if so.
    Not a fallen empire then. Generally a fallen empire says it is a fallen empire and they are overwhelming in ever category.

Also.....

http://www.stellariswiki.com/FTL

you may have had lanes leading to the inside of your empire. You don't know about them unless you either have the tech or steal it. They probably just had a wormhole into your shit.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-21-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Not a fallen empire then. Generally a fallen empire says it is a fallen empire and they are overwhelming in ever category.

Also.....

http://www.stellariswiki.com/FTL

you may have had lanes leading to the inside of your empire. You don't know about them unless you either have the tech or steal it. They probably just had a wormhole into your shit.
    Yeah I restarted and paid attention to what the FTL travel things actually said this time, as you said apparently the race I had used star lanes so that's why I traveled that way.

I started over as human who have free mode travel and I like that a lot better.

The wormhole travel still confuses me. So they can just open up a wormhole in my territory even though they have never been there before and warp straight to any system I own? That's going to be a pain getting into a war with these races.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.