Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Scam Alert - SashaFierce / Alastir

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Your alt was doing the talking. And he was saying "Help me complete my pendant!!!". I've never ever heard your alt talk before that day. It was clearly designed to catch someone offguard and unaware. And it worked. Nicely done. You knew the rarity off the segments because you knew the platinum instance rarity numbers. You knew a segment had sold for 50m already. You knew pendants were going for 25m and segments were far rarer. You used trickery and deceit.

You knew everything, and yet you scammed some guy anyways.

Scam:
    a dishonest scheme; a fraud

I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices that you rant and rave about something new every week. It's like you get off on starting arguments.

You should really find something better to do with your time.

The only person who is dishonest, is the guy who wasn't involved in any part of the transaction, but started a thread to "warn" people about me.

You only know what I've told you. It's pretty funny that you're creating your own version of what happened to attempt to make me look bad because you're angry I posted in your thread.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Your alt was doing the talking. And he was saying "Help me complete my pendant!!!". I've never ever heard your alt talk before that day. It was clearly designed to catch someone offguard and unaware. And it worked. Nicely done. You knew the rarity off the segments because you knew the plat numbers. You knew a segment had sold for 50m already. You knew pendants were going for 25m and segments were far rarer. You used trickery and deceit.

You knew everything, and yet you scammed some guy anyways.

Scam:
    a dishonest scheme; a fraud
    This is again, bullshit. Before just last week, I had only once before bought something from SashaFierce in game. After that time, I forgot SashaFierce even was Alastir until I bought something again last week, at which point he communicated to me both through Alastir and an alt. SashaFierce is very active here of course, but I don't see a shit ton of merchanting going on in game. I have one slightly well known character and like 5 alts and I communicate on lnet using each one depending on which one is the one looking to buy or sell something. I don't think you can assume that just because someone buys/sells via an alt means they are specifically looking to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices that you rant and rave about something new every week. It's like you get off on starting arguments.

You should really find something better to do with your time.

The only person who is dishonest, is the guy who wasn't involved in any part of the transaction, but started a thread to "warn" people about me.

You only know what I've told you. It's pretty funny that you're creating your own version of what happened to attempt to make me look bad because you're angry I posted in your thread.
    Actually, I know what happened from multiple parties that knew of and know of the transaction.

Keep attacking me to deflect, but this train is about you being a dirt bag. Try and keep it on topic.

Blog Entries

Haldrick reminds me of those white people that get offended for other races about things that even people of that race don't care about.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Actually.. it's really funny that you only brought this up after I commented in your thread.

You know.. the thread where you called me a hypocrite, I showed I wasn't and am still waiting for you to explain how I am.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Actually, I know what happened from multiple parties that knew of and know of the transaction.

Keep attacking me to deflect, but this train is about you being a dirt bag. Try and keep it on topic.

Right, so in this court of law you're presenting heresay as fact.

This train is nothing more than a shining example of how bat-shit crazy you are.

When he asked you to make an offer and you floated one less than 2 percent the going rate you qualified as a total dickhead. Nothing illegal about it but definitely something people should keep in mind for future negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephelem View Post
    When he asked you to make an offer and you floated one less than 2 percent the going rate you qualified as a total dickhead. Nothing illegal about it but definitely something people should keep in mind for future negotiations.
    Kalros isn't the seller, if you're confused about that.

The only segment that had sold at that point was a full Makiri moon, which was sold on an undisclosed cash buyout.

If someone is selling something, and asks for an offer, and I make one, and they accept it, I'm not sure how that makes me a dickhead. Do you always start negotiations at your maximum price? I don't.

Is the guy who buy the full Makiri moon for $85 a dickhead also? Since he didn't pay the full price of what a segment eventually turned out to be worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    This is again, bullshit. Before just last week, I had only once before bought something from SashaFierce in game. After that time, I forgot SashaFierce even was Alastir until I bought something again last week, at which point he communicated to me both through Alastir and an alt. SashaFierce is very active here of course, but I don't see a shit ton of merchanting going on in game. I have one slightly well known character and like 5 alts and I communicate on lnet using each one depending on which one is the one looking to buy or sell something. I don't think you can assume that just because someone buys/sells via an alt means they are specifically looking to deceive.
    Stay with me here. He was using two characters at the same time to chat on merchant to buy a segment.

He completely changed his tone, sentence structure, words, attitude, to make himself appear more "likable".

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    Actually.. it's really funny that you only brought this up after I commented in your thread.

You know.. the thread where you called me a hypocrite, I showed I wasn't and am still waiting for you to explain how I am.
    This nothing to do with you. I decided you are too stupid to argue with.