Thread: Hiring a Capped / Near Capped Locksmith / 150k+ an Hour

Default Hiring a Capped / Near Capped Locksmith / 150k+ an Hour

The NPC locksmith is taking too much money from me and slowing down my hunting sessions.

Looking to contract a near capped / capped locksmith to pick temple nelemar boxes for me.

You really just need to sit and pick boxes while I go kill stuff. Guaranteed lots of learning exp and likely over 60 boxes an hour (depending on box drops) from temple nelemar critters. You should be able to do 99% of temple nelemar boxes

Willing to pay 150k+. Depending on the haul this can easily go up to 200-300k+ an hour.

Please let me know if you have time.

Looking for 6 hours of your time, generally in the early mornings or late evenings EST.
    AIM: etambusiness

Quote Originally Posted by etambusiness View Post
    The NPC locksmith is taking too much money from me and slowing down my hunting sessions.

Looking to contract a near capped / capped locksmith to pick temple nelemar boxes for me.

You really just need to sit and pick boxes while I go kill stuff. Guaranteed lots of learning exp and likely over 60 boxes an hour (depending on box drops) from temple nelemar critters. You should be able to do 99% of temple nelemar boxes

Willing to pay 150k+. Depending on the haul this can easily go up to 200-300k+ an hour.

Looking for 6 hours of your time, generally in the early mornings or late evenings EST.
    Sounds like fun.
    Last edited by Jarvan; 05-05-2016 at 04:07 AM.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Bro you had a smith, I would have even given you his personal smithing script. Did he go that fast? lol
    Teuta, The Pirate Queen (Not Jack Whisper)

"have at it crackhead bob." ~ Sashafierce

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teuta

Sorry. But if it makes you feel any better there was actually incredible demand for him and the current buyer has made him pretty incredible with 10x gear, etc.

Still need to follow up with you about RR lore and some of your better RR stories. Will PM you.

Sorry. But if it makes you feel any better there was actually incredible demand for him and the current buyer has made him pretty incredible with 10x gear, etc.

Still need to follow up with you about RR lore and some of your better RR stories. Will PM you.
    As much as I would love to share all that lore with you, because of current problems, the lore dies with me. They can suck my cock. Just know he killed Sankir and him and 2 others are the reason the Aletoes exist, everyone else refused the quest.

P.S. Thought I would throw together a quick story:

There once was a town named River's Rest, it was a grand town, there was never a dull moment, even for a town so dull. From Trolls, the V'Reen and of course the Krol, our boarders were always being tested. Ghostly boxes, a murderous tree, rats that thumbed their noses and an ale that didn't come free.

Now the winds have changed the Rest, infested with rats that don't pass the test. They fall to their rodent little knees whenever their pelt gets in a tussle and they beg to the gods for some kind of hustle. This towns guru who once had the heart of a krol, has found herself in a situation that her plate is too full. So now these rats that begged for a hustle, stay on their knees and beg for Xayle to move a muscle.

MEh
    Last edited by GS4Pirate; 05-05-2016 at 06:12 AM.
    Teuta, The Pirate Queen (Not Jack Whisper)

"have at it crackhead bob." ~ Sashafierce

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teuta

This is a really cool idea. My top boxes are about -1050 and -440 disarm, so not quite ready for Nelemar. But I'd love to help out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    This is a really cool idea. My top boxes are about -1050 and -440 disarm, so not quite ready for Nelemar. But I'd love to help out in the future.
    With LM wedges you can open most Nelemar boxes if you can safely disarm -440s. Grab some disarm enhancives and/or that super disarm lore vial that Calael has for sale and you would be gravy.

edit: By most, I don't mean the 99% that was originally requested, as there will still be traps up to -480.
    Last edited by Velfi; 05-05-2016 at 04:48 PM.

i had a capped rogue that could get most temple boxes. But I seen some nelemar boxes hit over -1300 locks and over -480 traps so he couldn't get 100% of everything even with 403 and 404 (I didnt have any enhancives)

Plan was for the locksmith to stay somewhere and I would just drop boxes for the locksmith to disarm/pick and head back out there. Locksmith would probably have to either gather all the gems for me (since one of my characters has over 101+ trading skills) or sell stuff himself. We would then split the loot accordingly. Loot isn't amazing at Nelemar but I hunt at a weird time so treasure is generally better

I can usually average anywhere between 10 - 18 boxes per 15min loot boost session between my characters in there. The area swarms when i bring all my characters in there so i can kill a lot of things very quickly. I am paying anywhere on average of 2.5 - 6.5k per box to the NPC locksmith so I am losing a lot of loot.

The draw for the rogue would be good loot, decent exp and fast advancement of LM with little to no risk assuming you don't blow yourself up.

I am working with jarvan but still looking if anyone is interested. I would like to bring this idea I had in my head to reality and see how much loot i can get in an hour between all my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    With LM wedges you can open most Nelemar boxes if you can safely disarm -440s. Grab some disarm enhancives and/or that super disarm lore vial that Calael has for sale and you would be gravy.

edit: By most, I don't mean the 99% that was originally requested, as there will still be traps up to -480.
    Ah I'm at -440 with +50 disarm! But I could start cranking up disarm since I'm not even 2x right now. OTF is pretty annoying to hunt, using boxes to get exp could be quite useful.

i had a capped rogue that could get most temple boxes. But I seen some nelemar boxes hit over -1300 locks and over -480 traps so he couldn't get 100% of everything even with 403 and 404 (I didnt have any enhancives)

Plan was for the locksmith to stay somewhere and I would just drop boxes for the locksmith to disarm/pick and head back out there. Locksmith would probably have to either gather all the gems for me (since one of my characters has over 101+ trading skills) or sell stuff himself. We would then split the loot accordingly. Loot isn't amazing at Nelemar but I hunt at a weird time so treasure is generally better

I can usually average anywhere between 10 - 18 boxes per 15min loot boost session between my characters in there. The area swarms when i bring all my characters in there so i can kill a lot of things very quickly. I am paying anywhere on average of 2.5 - 6.5k per box to the NPC locksmith so I am losing a lot of loot.

The draw for the rogue would be good loot, decent exp and fast advancement of LM with little to no risk assuming you don't blow yourself up.

I am working with jarvan but still looking if anyone is interested. I would like to bring this idea I had in my head to reality and see how much loot i can get in an hour between all my characters.
    Chinese gold farmer!