Thread: A magical stick of the runestaff variety

Default A magical stick of the runestaff variety

Selling an ornate orase runestaff:

Bard song:
    The first thing that strikes you about the runestaff is the weight, which is about 2 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 650,000 silvers. You can also tell that the orase runestaff is predominantly crafted of orase.

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the runestaff. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the runestaff is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal runestaff, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus to Health Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.
    It provides a bonus to Strength.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 12 times.

The harmonics generated tell you that the runestaff has been infused with mana. (+1 mana per flare)
    The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Health Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.
    It provides a bonus of 5 to Strength.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 12 times.
    The runestaff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the orase runestaff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Analyze:
    You analyze your orase runestaff and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the runestaff is as light as it can get.

MB: 200k

MB to etambusiness SOLD
    Last edited by Maylan; 04-21-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Strength stat?

MB
    AIM: etambusiness

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Strength stat?
    It is a strength bonus. I hope I'm understanding and answering your question correctly.

Updated.

I believe that this adds 5 to strength stat based on level req. 5 str bonus is 10 to overall stat and would probably have a higher level req.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    I believe that this adds 5 to strength stat based on level req. 5 str bonus is 10 to overall stat and would probably have a higher level req.
    My apologizes, I posted the item based on a summary of a bard song so it was a bit unclear. I had a bard provide the full song for the item and I've updated the post accordingly.
    Last edited by Maylan; 04-19-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Updated