Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ForgeMaster

Quote Originally Posted by Dintarl View Post
    The newest version of ForgeMaster is up and *should* play well with ClimateWear scripts now. If there are any issues still, please let me know and I'll get it updated ASAP.
    You sir, or madam are a genius and a scholar

Looks like I'm getting hung up again, somewhere with the slab cutter:

[ForgeMaster]>take bar from my greatcloak
    >
    You grab a bronze bar from one of the small pouches lining the inside of your traveler's greatcloak.
    >
    [ForgeMaster]>swap
    You swap your bronze bar from your right to your left hand.
    >
    [ForgeMaster]>poke slab

You've just set the slab-cutter to cut your bronze bar into a 1lb. piece and a 2lb. piece. If that's where you want it, go ahead and PULL slab-cutter.

Pauses here and doesn't continue.

Edit: Looks like it has to do with the main forging bag. I had it set to the scripted greatcloak, then swapped them around to where my satchel is the main bag and we're rolling again. May be due to the script.

Also this part got hung up to:

[ForgeMaster]>remove my forging-hammer
    Remove what?

I think it's assuming Im wearing the hammer eventhough I wasnt
    Last edited by Erous; 05-22-2016 at 11:21 AM.

The script is pretty much built around wearing the forging hammer. I could modify it to use the main forge bag, but that would take a while.

The slab looks like you grabbed an already-cut slab. Main bag and cut bag need to be different.

Made a couple small updates to make cutting run a bit smoother, and blunt waste less material.

Newest version now up - has an option to store your forging hammer. This uses the main forge bag - I'm not adding another variable to stick it in another container.

If you leave it unchecked, the script will continue to wear the hammer instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Well...that's unfortunate..

Edit: You were right, climatewear scripts don't seem to play nice with any forging script
    You tried it with Forgery? Can you post a log in my thread so I can fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomad View Post
    You tried it with Forgery? Can you post a log in my thread so I can fix it?
    I did...I tried forgery, forge loop, forge perfects and dforge and ran into the same problem. I can try forgery again later, right now running with forgemaster so I'll give it a go
    Last edited by Erous; 05-22-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dintarl View Post
    Newest version now up - has an option to store your forging hammer. This uses the main forge bag - I'm not adding another variable to stick it in another container.

If you leave it unchecked, the script will continue to wear the hammer instead.
    super, thanks much!

Didn't have a chance to look at forgery yet again, but I still have some time to go for a perfect forging hammer so I'll hopefully get to it today

Another update. The script is stopping without making a perfect forging hammer based on the response from the forge process, rather than checking the hammer. Example: 'You finish your work and step back, turning the mithril forging-hammer in your hands. You smile as you realize that this piece is probably the best that you can create."

>glance
    You glance down to see a well-crafted oak-handled mithril forging-hammer in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.