Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ForgeMaster

Quick update to fix issues with hanging up between mastering one skill and starting the next.

2. Default

An extremely minor thing, but if you're still doing fixes, there's a hang when buying materials if you're wearing a pack of any kind, because the script tries to target your pack instead of opening/emptying the package of purchases.

For now, you'll need to enter the pack descriptor in the field with "pack" - so if it is a golden leather pack, it will likely either be "golden pack" or "leather pack" that you will need to enter. Can find out which works by trying TAP with each.

I'm working on a full-scale rewrite to de-StormFront this right now, and once that is done, I'll remove the pack step completely so it will no longer be needed.

4. Default

That didn't seem to work for some reason when I initially ran into problems awhile ago, so I just switched out the pack for something else, just thought it was worth mentioning.

5. Default

elp
    Last edited by Topher1; 02-18-2017 at 04:21 PM.

6. Default

If this is your first skill point in this skill, enter the THINK command to continue.

7. Default

Thank you.

Is there a way to set the scrip to just make a particular weapon and keep all the perfect ones? For example, to set it to take the metal I have in one bag and made a broadsword (or whatever I specify) over and over until all the metal in the bag is gone.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scisco View Post
    Is there a way to set the scrip to just make a particular weapon and keep all the perfect ones? For example, to set it to take the metal I have in one bag and made a broadsword (or whatever I specify) over and over until all the metal in the bag is gone.
    Forgery does that but it doesn't combine the perfect pieces, you do that yourself and that's the fun part.

Anyone know how to keep this script from immediately hanging because no backpack in all of Elanthia can contain the shit it tries to buy upfront?